JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey y'all. Have an upcoming concert I'll be a attending at the Clark county fairgrounds. Anybody know their stance on carrying firearms? Regardless of this, anyone who's been to a concert here, do they have metal detectors or any sort of situation like that?

Thanks

There are places where the possession or storage of firearms or ammunition is prohibited or otherwise restricted. Statutory law prohibits firearms in places such as areas of buildings used for court proceedings, certain areas of public mental health facilities, establishments which serve alcohol and are off-limits to persons under 21 years of age, restricted-access areas of commercial airports, State correctional facilities, and outdoor music festivals.

wiki link

There are places where the possession or storage of firearms or ammunition is prohibited or otherwise restricted. Statutory law prohibits firearms in places such as areas of buildings used for court proceedings, certain areas of public mental health facilities, establishments which serve alcohol and are off-limits to persons under 21 years of age, restricted-access areas of commercial airports, State correctional facilities, and outdoor music festivals.

wiki link
Luckily a concert is not an outdoor music festival, right? I'm not going to Coachella

wiki link
2B73C865-AF64-4C12-BA69-83363FD83318.jpeg

The concert is only a 3.5 hour concert. Seems that doesn't apply to my concert. Regardless, as aforementioned it looks like they have metal detectors so it seems like it's a moot point and I'll be either unable to carry or unable to attend. Will have to weigh options on this one.

wiki link
I've yet to see a music festival breakout at a county goat poke and carnival ride disaster.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top