JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I tell ya it does to my ol girl. She wont even talk to you unless you got double aughts. She has been worked long and hard though, It takes a bit more to get her going than most.

Oh yeah, well your mom borrowed my jumper cables...now I have herpes. Wait, that isn't as clever a play on words as I had hoped.

Ouch! So I guess gauge matters?

I tell ya it does to my ol girl. She wont even talk to you unless you got double aughts. She has been worked long and hard though, It takes a bit more to get her going than most.

Seems there's a law in Oregon now that you can hook 'em up any way you damn well please. Not judging here. Live and let live I say.

It's looking like this thread is developing a need for a jump start. :D

Once, just once, I'd love to see someone carrying a gun and running into that situation to unzip and let feast their eyes on their faulty logic. That would make a great hidden camera show. Either that, or we all start walking around naked from the waist down any time we carry, that might shut them all up.

And I'm curious. If guns are compensation for a small penis, what does it mean when women carry? Because there are a lot of them too...:rolleyes:

tumblr_lxff4kSmDg1r4mur8o1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't NEED a gun to go to the grocery store.

That's an absolutely true statement.

In fact, I'll go one further by stating that it's WILDLY unlikely that I would ever need a gun at the grocery store.

BUT, http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/4837129/six-robbers-hold-up-busy-kroger-and-shoot-one-employee

http://bearingarms.com/armed-robber-strikes-ohio-kroger/

<broken link removed>

And that took me 30 seconds on google.

It's WILDLY unlikely that my home will burn down. How many of these anti-gun zealots would encourage me to drop my fire insurance? -Crickets.

Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Simple calculation of the odds convinces me.

This was in Tacoma? Pierce co? Any of Puget sound and they didn't understand why you would need a gun to go buy milk?
Where were these idiots from? Cause I can't think of many places over there where you should go unarmed
Of course I am armed if I am leaving Sequim,especially when crossing the HCB
This was out in covington, I don't know how that area is, i just deliver out there twice a week. Either way when I use to deliver in Kent, i was only a couple blocks away when those two clerks at a Shell gas station were murdered for being "disrespectful".
Maybe i should have said something, like i said tho I was 11 hours into my day and didn't want to waste my time arguing with idiots.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top