JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Apparently anybody that carries a gun has a small member, at least according to these safeway managers and employees. I work for a beer distributor and I was delivering to a safeway when I over heard the manager and a couple employees talk about a guy that open carried in the store, and they all started talking about how any man that feels the need to carry a firearm must have a small member. not to mention one of them said " the right to bear arms doesnt mean you can just carry a gun anywhere!!!" and " why you need a gun when your grocery shopping ?!?!?!" It was so painful to listen to and I wanted so bad to call them out for being so judgmental on people but the work place isn't a place for politics. but to me it was just a further reminder how far gone society is. Anyways felt the need to complain about this to somebody so why not a forum full of my like minded buddies.

Big trucks, fancy cars, fast boats, guns... whatever.

They're all just overcompensation - in the minds of folks who spend their lives thinking about the size of other peoples' genitals.

Last Edited:
Those are the same motards that get shot because they arent prepared.

A wolf doesnt care about the opinion of sheep.

Let them march to their inevitable slaughter. Meanwhile, I keep items with me that aid me in an emergency.
Its a crazy concept.. I GUESS anyone that carried jumper cables must be paranoid too.

OCing for me has very very little to do with public image. Its about comfort.
I dislike shoving a pistol down my damn pants 24/7.
This is the bubblegum these bubblegum faces dont think about. But truthfully there is no pleasin them so I OC away.

Sure they can think I have a small member.. ..Their women dont think so. ;)

Those are the same motards that get shot because they arent prepared.

A wolf doesnt care about the opinion of sheep.

Let them march to their inevitable slaughter. Meanwhile, I keep items with me that aid me in an emergency.
Its a crazy concept.. I GUESS anyone that carried jumper cables must be paranoid too.

OCing for me has very very little to do with public image. Its about comfort.
I dislike shoving a pistol down my damn pants 24/7.
This is the bubblegum these bubblegum faces dont think about. But truthfully there is no pleasin them so I OC away.

Sure they can think I have a small member.. ..Their women dont think so. ;)

Couldn't have said it better.

When people tell me carrying a gun means I have a small penis I always let them know in no uncertain terms that it does not mean that at all. It is merely a coincidence.

That's funny sh!t right there!

On a more serious note, the reasons I do things has nothing to do with the size of my penis and I have to wonder about the people who make those comments. Must be they are concerned about the size of their own...
Personally I only open carry away from civilization. I don't need the attention of others.

Oh, I think the OP should have put his "2 cents" in with the Safeway employees. If nothing else, just to give them something to ponder.

My wife has worked for a major Grocery store chain for 27+ years. She will tell you that the people she works with need to be worried about having small brains not penises. She's a bookkeeper and not a week goes by when one of the managers doesn't figure out a way to screw something up in a way even after 27 years the wife hasn't seen before.

Last Edited:
I feel you should be polite and courteous to everyone you meat. Yet have a plan to take them out if necessary.
I don't see how tipping my hand helps me? So I don't.

Some folks are smaller and look more like a target than me. Everybody sends out a message just by the way they look. Some change that buy carrying a gun openly. Or walking with pit bulls. Or many other ways.

I have found most prickly looking people are nice if you talk kindly to them. And most pit bulls love it when you scratch them under there collar. And because I'm always armed. And there defenses are in the open. I'm not fearful.

People that fear others, because they cant defend themselves. Are the ones with little we we's.
They see a potential threat and have no defense. So they pea there pants! Those morons have no idea how many people they have talked to that day in there store with a gun.

That's funny sh!t right there!

On a more serious note, the reasons I do things has nothing to do with the size of my penis and I have to wonder about the people who make those comments. Must be they are concerned about the size of their own...
Personally I only open carry away from civilization. I don't need the attention of others.

Oh, I think the OP should have put his "2 cents" in with the Safeway employees. If nothing else, just to give them something to ponder.

I thought about it, but I was 11 hours into my day and was just trying to get back home. Kind of pissed me off though, I shouldn't let it but it does. Why people just hate you for the simple fact you carry a tool for protecting yourself. I don't open carry but I think its great that others do, its an awesome right to have.

I feel you should be polite and courteous to everyone you meat. Yet have a plan to take them out if necessary.
I don't see how tipping my hand helps me? So I don't.

Some folks are smaller and look more like a target than me. Everybody sends out a message just by the way they look. Some change that buy carrying a gun openly. Or walking with pit bulls. Or many other ways.

I have found most prickly looking people are nice if you talk kindly to them. And most pit bulls love it when you scratch them under there collar. And because I'm always armed. And there defenses are in the open. I'm not fearful.

People that fear others, because they cant defend themselves. Are the ones with little we we's.
They see a potential threat and have no defense. So they pea there pants! Those morons have no idea how many people they have talked to that day in there store with a gun.
Did you mean that as a play on words?

the work place isn't a place for politics. but to me it was just a further reminder how far gone society is. Anyways felt the need to complain about this to somebody so why not a forum full of my like minded buddies.
That was precisely the time to voice your opinion! They felt free enough to not only bad talk the right to carry but added vulgar asinine comments on top of it. Without stooping to their level in crude penis jokes or getting angry, I would have let them know my feelings on the subject.
Something short like....

"When seconds count, police are only minutes away" or....
"Remember that guy that robbed that liquor store last week and shot both clerks?, I'll bet they wish they were carrying!".

Liberals already control the media and Schools and feel no need to stifle their opinion in public. If we gun advocates don't stand up and speak our mind when they are mouthing off on guns and other things at work or in public, then when is the proper time?

Don't get me wrong, espousing gun rights or other politics at work should be done carefully. And sometimes maybe not at all depending on who and where you work. Your job could depend on it!

Just a short statement of disagreement if you find yourself outnumbered should be safe enough though. After all they brought it up!

This was in Tacoma? Pierce co? Any of Puget sound and they didn't understand why you would need a gun to go buy milk?
Where were these idiots from? Cause I can't think of many places over there where you should go unarmed
Of course I am armed if I am leaving Sequim,especially when crossing the HCB

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads