JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
kornphlake
For gods sake.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take this question to a lawyer, or an agency that has jurisdiction over this and ask them!!!!! (They may be full of it though..)
Asking this in an open forum is just begging to get your backside into the local jail and Lord knows what ever charges you'll face from any advice you read here.

I'm NOT saying anything offered here is bad, I'm just saying it's probably not 'legal advice in a court of law' that will keep you out of jail. I can see the judge saying, "So you got your argument off the internet and that's your defense?" You, "Yes your honor." Judge, "Sentencing will be held on" (insert date/time here).. just saying... :(

Dan

kornphlake
For gods sake.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take this question to a lawyer, or an agency that has jurisdiction over this and ask them!!!!! (They may be full of it though..)
Asking this in an open forum is just begging to get your backside into the local jail and Lord knows what ever charges you'll face from any advice you read here.

I'm NOT saying anything offered here is bad, I'm just saying it's probably not 'legal advice in a court of law' that will keep you out of jail. I can see the judge saying, "So you got your argument off the internet and that's your defense?" You, "Yes your honor." Judge, "Sentencing will be held on" (insert date/time here).. just saying... :(

Dan
The member in question was last seen Dec 2016 :rolleyes:

The member in question was last seen Dec 2016 :rolleyes:
I understood that but HOPEFULLY wished to convey the importance of those reading the thread
to contact someone that would/could lead them down a path to preserve their legal rights and prevent them from going to jail. I'm NOT a huge fan of lawyers but sometimes they are needed and required.
Amazingly enough, some of my 'legal' advice has come from the depths of hell and been advantageous. Go figure..

Dan

I understood that but HOPEFULLY wished to convey the importance of those reading the thread
to contact someone that would/could lead them down a path to preserve their legal rights and prevent them from going to jail. I'm NOT a huge fan of lawyers but sometimes they are needed and required.
Amazingly enough, some of my 'legal' advice has come from the depths of hell and been advantageous. Go figure..

Dan
He probably tried carrying without a permit and forgot his fishing pole.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top