JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's stuff people would have a high likelihood of using. I'm talking stuff like rifles, plate carriers, multiple magazines, sexual altoid boxes, etc.
I'm probably going to regret this. But what the hell. What the heck is a "sexual altoid box?"

Only on very rare occasions will I throw a rifle in the truck. Too many issues with theft for keeping one in there full time. If any of you carry a rifle in your rig full-time, how do you secure it?

I'm probably going to regret this. But what the hell. What the heck is a "sexual altoid box?"
Since you asked....

Since you asked....

Ah...got it! I think I like "Boner Tin" better.

Not to mention, if the zombies really do come, you're not going to be needing condoms. I mean if you're still alive, it's going to fall to you to repopulate the planet...once you kill the zombies of course. :)

WOLVERINES!

Last Edited:
Probably the odd man out here but what the hell, seems like I have been like that all my life so why change now? :s0140:
I almost always have a long gun with me. Don't worry about it at work. Rest of the time all my vehicles are "plain Jane. Nothing attractive looking for the crack heads. Not to mention we pretty much long ago stopped going to malls and such. While I am sure I will never need it, does make me "feel better" knowing its there. One night I got distracted leaving for work and remembered after I left that I forgot it. Did think about it a couple times that shift. This is the big reason I still like the one rifle that folds in half. Cheap, works, easy to stash. If I ever manage to wear it out I will buy another.
For decades I used to keep a short shoty for this. Had over the many years come up with some rather inventive ways to store one this way. The folder is of course FAR easier.

Ah...got it! I think I like "Boner Tin" better.

Not to mention, if the zombies really do come, you're not going to be needing condoms. I mean if you're still alive, it's going to fall to you to repopulate the planet...once you kill the zombies of course. :)

WOLVERINES!
I was wondering if the original thread would pop up.
I use one of those tins for speed strips. Not anti diarrhea pills and condoms, which is a weird combo to begin with.

I tried to chill out on my last couple trips.

Went on a cruise to Alaska, packed a couple flashlights and a knife or 2 (okay more like 4).

Flew to Maui and took more or less the same in checked bags. Spent most of the trip in trunks and flip flops so I carried folder in waistband.

Oh , and a monkey fist -both trips.
There's some good juice squeezins in a monkey fist.

:s0112:

In regards to owning items....

It is wise to make sure what you own....doesn't own you.

More to the point of the OP....

Carry / bring / prepare what you like.
I would also suggest that one is flexible with their loadout..
As in packing what is most likely to be helpful in your everyday circumstances , as well as for a "realistic SHTF scenario " ....and not packing for anything and everything.
Andy

In regards to owning items....

It is wise to make sure what you own....doesn't own you.

More to the point of the OP....

Carry / bring / prepare what you like.
I would also suggest that one is flexible with their loadout..
As in packing what is most likely to be helpful in your everyday circumstances , as well as for a "realistic SHTF scenario " ....and not packing for anything and everything.
Andy

So what you're saying is you don't need to carry enough kit to kill two of everything in case another biblical flood should happen hit?

:s0153:

;):D

Since you asked....

Oh my word! How did I miss that thread??? It is NWF gold!

Been carrying a GHB/etc. for years in my vehicles.

Only time I feel "burdened" by it is when I have to load other bulky items into the vehicle and there isn't enough room due to the prep supplies. Most of the time that isn't an issue, and the few times it is then I will usually know ahead of time and unload the GHB/et. al. for that trip.

More often than me, the "kids" have used items from their GHB/etc. in their vehicles. Problem is, they have sometimes neglected to replace those items.

62c27fc55fcdf5e1c592a4d04050c74f.jpg Fit a machine shop in there...

Edit to add. My Father had one on these in a dark blue and powered by a 429.

View attachment 794222Fit a machine shop in there...

Edit to add. My Father had one on these in a dark blue and powered by a 429.
Yep, that's it, same green too.
I remember asking him once, "what was your favorite car you've owned?" and of course he said the LTD. He had it til his eyes gave out. When they came out to the farm we kids would marvel at all the stuff in dat fat as trunk.

Nowadays a 492ci will cost you $4.92 in gasoline just backing out of the driveway, LOL!
LOL, when I was a kid those LTD's and other "boats" were common for kids. Lots of them that were parents or old enough to be bought by one of us. Then the great gas shortage hit. Lot of them sat parked and gathering dust after that as even after the gas came back we could not afford to drive them. New a couple guys with what was in those days big bucks who had something with dual quads (two 4 barrel carbs) and damn they were fast but, soon they too could seldom be driven as it cost too much :D Those were the days:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top