JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I own a couple 5.11 jackets. One is the patrol style, the other is the tactical style. Both are nice and comfortable and provide easy access to my weapon. The only thing I don't like is the on-board mag carry options. My personal preference is still a pouch on my belt.

I have already sent two 5.11 fleece jackets back because the seams are sewn by some 7yr old and they rip out even without washing. 5.11 is the poorest quality equipment I have seen in a long time. I don't usually bad mouth clothing, but I saw the same thing happen with The North Face. TNF stuff was awesome until it became popular and their QC when down the crapper.

5.11 is no different. "True Operator" clothing my **s I wouldn't by it even to let my grandma pack her .38 to church.

5.11 is no different. "True Operator" clothing my **s I wouldn't by it even to let my grandma pack her .38 to church.

While I don't argue that there could be better QC on the brand I do feel the need to state that even in the .mil, duty gear is rated on the 6 month rotation. It's supposed to wear hard and stand up to whatever...for half a year before you replace it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top