JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As some of you may know, Washington is one of 3 states that doesn't allow its citizens to have carry insurance. What this does is if I have to use my gun to protect myself, it will pay my legal fees, bail, and all other sorts of benefits. Our current state insurance person doesn't allow it, along with the current regime. I'm not gonna tell you who to vote for, but if we want a chance for carry insurance, Chirayu Patel is the new comer who is pro gun. Not the current democrat Mike Kreidler.

gunowner.TheLGuy.com Be sure you are picking the state you reside in in the upper left of the website (Washington). We have and will continue to testify and support any efforts to bring normalcy back to the insurance commissioner's office and protect those who are protecting their families and communities.

gunowner.TheLGuy.com Be sure you are picking the state you reside in in the upper left of the website (Washington). We have and will continue to testify and support any efforts to bring normalcy back to the insurance commissioner's office and protect those who are protecting their families and communities.
You should consider become a sponsor here on NWFA. There's over 50,000 members strong in the PNW. Many members ask about legal protection in the event of a self defense situation. You can contact @Joe Link for more info.

COMMUNITY STATS
Threads 318,908 Messages 2,699,402 Members 56,213

You should consider become a sponsor here on NWFA. There's over 50,000 members strong in the PNW. Many members ask about legal protection in the event of a self defense situation. You can contact @Joe Link for more info.

COMMUNITY STATS

COMMUNITY STATS

Cigars, thank you. That's a great idea. I've been a member here since 2018, have been in NRA since childhood in Iowa where we all had shotguns in our vehicles and see that standing up for our rights is more important today than ever. (Went to sign up and it wouldn't accept any url I put in. Look forward it tomorrow abd thanks again). gunowner.TheLGuy.com www.ThePlanningGroup.Org

COMMUNITY STATS

I tried to set up advertising again today and it won't accept any url and won't go forward without one. Any way to contact the webmaster?

gunowner.TheLGuy.com RAS.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top