JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll boycott these stores if I ever get downtown. Or CC in them but most of what it looks like they are selling I. Am not buying. It's funny SPD has been involved in lots of the recent shootings in the city. It ll be nice to see McGunless get beat.

Brutus out

The vast majority of the list appear to me to be establishments classified by the state liquor control board as off limits to persons under 21 years of age.

Last Edited:
Write them, write their corporate offices, perhaps stage a protest outside the premises that makes it clear that they are in fact being discriminatory, that their bigotry is pushing a community away for no good reason other than their own personal hate or fear of a specific group. It works. Take a look at that bakery that didn't want to make a wedding cake for the gay/lesbian couple because she didn't believe in gay marriage due to her personal/ religious beliefs.

If they want to play that game, war can be waged in more ways than one.
Just not supporting a business does little.
Let the world know that they're a business that does in fact discriminate.
Let everyone know outside the store and on social media outlets.. Its the only way we as a community will be able to get OUR message out.

I hope all the inmates and guys who are just getting out of work release see this list. Its akin to rolling out the red carpet for criminal activity. How amusing would it be to see these places fall like dominos to hold ups and robberies.....Oh, the irony.

They feel that way because they haven't had a criminal who could care less about their PC posturing bring a gun into their business, attempt a robbery then terrorize and hold hostage said employees, and perhaps some customers, when they can't get out before police arrive.

Case in point... The Goodguys Robery in Sacramento California.

[video=youtube_share;WaksXPQgR80]http://youtu.be/WaksXPQgR80[/video]

Carry in Seattle? More Than 100 Companies Make It Clear They Don't Want Your Business

Oblige them. let them have zero $$ from all of you.
We have done that to Portland for 20 + years now.
Doesn't help much unless enough of you do it.
For us it is a feel good here. Personal satisfaction is better than nothing.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top