JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently had some surgery and for that reason I'm not wearing my usual jeans and belt. I've had to temporarily switch to some Carhartt bib overalls.
overalls.jpg
So do you folks have any ideas about how to concealed carry in these? I usually use a OWB Kydex paddle holster for my LC9s, same for my 1911.

Inside the Bib? Maybe sew a big velcro patch to the inside of the bib and attach the matching velcro part to a holster? The muzzle would always be in awkward position however with bib carry.

EDIT: A belly band probably has the same issue as belt I'm guessing.

Like the pocket carry idea. Ruger or Kel-Tec .380's shine for this. The LCPII is my hands down favorite. Also I would do as another suggested. Sew something inside the bib. 1911 would be kind of heavy for this but MANY mid size pistols would carry quite well like this. The small Ruger or Kel-Tec 9s would be VERY easy to make a good safe way to carry inside the bib.

Seeing that you already put out money for the overalls, I'd go with a pocket gun. Coveralls would probably give you the same relief and allow you to use a concealed shoulder rig. Hope you heal quickly.

If you do anything to carry it in or on the bib practice dropping trou with it unloaded first!! I would think that the odds of dumping your pistol on the ground inadvertently would be pretty good.

I just bought a pair of overalls for work and I was thinking about this the other day. I can't carry at my current job site but I was still thinking about the logistics of it. I'm curious what people come up with as well.

I recently had some surgery and for that reason I'm not wearing my usual jeans and belt. I've had to temporarily switch to some Carhartt bib overalls.
View attachment 571032
So do you folks have any ideas about how to concealed carry in these? I usually use a OWB Kydex paddle holster for my LC9s, same for my 1911.
Best carry ive found other than pocket carry is a smart carry holster. My Glock 26 rides very comfortably deep appendix in my smart carry holster while wearing liberty bibs

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top