JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking for a carry gun, preferably in 9mm, but will also consider .40 S&W. I would prefer a Glock 17, 19, or 26. I would also consider other Glocks, S&W M&P, maybe an XD. I might also consider j-frame revolvers. No offense to those that carry them, but I am NOT interested in Taurus, Bryco, Jennings, etc. Quality only.

I am cash poor at the moment. I have the following items to trade:

CZ 1945 .25ACP pistol. This is a nice, functional pistol, nice collector piece. I just want something with more pop. I value this between $300 and $400 (depending on how you value yours).

If your trade offer is in any caliber other than 9mm, I have 220+ rounds of factory FMJ 9mm ammo to trade. Obviously if what you have is in 9mm, I would need to keep this.

2 Black Gen 2 Non-Windowed PMags, 30 round. Brand new in plastic (NOT FOR SALE, just trade).

I am coming over to the Salem, Portland area on the 10th of January, and then I'll be out of town (at the SHOT Show, Yea!) until the 19th or so.

Thanks for reading. What do you have.