JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't deal with the micro grips on some of those micro 9s.
I like a 3 finger hold.

Just bought a Shield, but it is already back at the factory being repaired. Had it for one whole day. Didn't even put a single round through it.

My 2 normal carries are:
LCP for walking the dog or running to the store.
LynaQ18.jpg

Springfield Micro Loaded 45 (bottom one)
Just added Crimson Trace Master grips to both of my 45s

RdZ3Akt.jpg

Hopefully, the Shield will replace the 45 for carry. . . Assuming S&W fixes it.

M11 as in Sig M11-A1

I am seriously thinking about getting a SIG, and probably the M11-A1. IF the democrats take the Senate and/or the White House, between now and Jan 2021 may be the last chance to buy a NORMAL capacity pistol as I suspect peasant control, um, I mean gun control will be high on their to-do list.

Do you like your SIG? Any issues?

I am seriously thinking about getting a SIG, and probably the M11-A1. IF the democrats take the Senate and/or the White House, between now and Jan 2021 may be the last chance to buy a NORMAL capacity pistol as I suspect peasant control, um, I mean gun control will be high on their to-do list.

Do you like your SIG? Any issues?
No issues what so ever, have about 1,500 rounds through it, 150 of those Federal 147 gr HST and 100 147 gr Winchester Ranger-T... Certainly the smoothest most accurate 9mm I've ever shot. Beats the mid 80's Hi-Power and Glock G19 Gen2 I've had the privilege of owning.

If your seriously interested in an M11, let me know, I have another New Old Stock unit I've been contemplating liquidating...

Holster is the next important item, you want something that pulls the gun closer to the body and tucks the butt of the gun in close to the body. It also needs to add minimum bulk. I found the one pictured below to do just that with the Sig M11... Takes lots of trial and error, and cost, to find the sweet spot...

Is that holster made by SIG?

Is that holster made by SIG?
Actually made by Black Point Tactical and marketed by Sig, it's a great holster, thin, rigid, tucks the butt in nice and close...

Actually made by Black Point Tactical and marketed by Sig, it's a great holster, thin, rigid, tucks the butt in nice and close...

Thanks!
I have never done IWB, but with a gun that size it seems like it would conceal better. I noticed that holster has a claw on it. From what I understand, they really help keep the butt tucked in.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top