JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Make sure you don't lose the stays for that Sam Browne belt, or else it will become your Duty BRA! :D

Snug it tight. The belt is an Uncle Mikes or Bianchi (I forget) nylon rig, with an injection molded Safariland holster. Snug that bad boy down so it serves as a proper wading belt and it won't go anywhere! :D

Yes. I carry a pocket pistol for simple boat or lakeshore fishing and if I'm hiking in to the more remote holes I also belt carry a .45 and at least three magazines. I've had a couple of bear encounters over the years while working AND playing in the woods. No cougar run ins (yet) though I have seen them. But at 67 yoa and having been raised in Washington state (in the "sticks") I know I've been watched by them. Either way, I'm going to continue to go home at the end of the day until I can't.

I don't need someone finding my belt buckle laying in a pile of scat out "there". Bear, cat or otherwise.

Stay Safe All!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews