JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have info on carring at the rose garden. They seach bags and make you pat your pockets. So with a ccl is it ok. And if for some reason they were to find your carry weapon could you show your permit and enter.

Does anyone have info on carring at the rose garden. They seach bags and make you pat your pockets. So with a ccl is it ok. And if for some reason they were to find your carry weapon could you show your permit and enter.

negative. all "weapons" are prohibited- they'll turn you away for a pocket knife.

I was there for a concert tonight and there was next to no security there. No metal detectors or wands used to look for weapons, and nobody patted any pockets. I wasn't carrying any firearms but I did have my benchmade folder in my pocket. I would never leave myself with absolutely no means of defense.

I would never go to the rose garden...... several years ago i went to a monster truck thing and i decided to be a nice guy and go check my pistol in with the security....they were so rude and talked so much S that i wanted to shoot they guy lol so i will never set food in that place ....... i wouldn't even go #2 in the rose gareden bathrooms........ the way i c it...... they don't care about my safety so the heck with them. I am not a sport person anyways and i don't care about them blazers so no big deal..... dont care for any other events either.......

Rose Garden is hit or miss.. usually for JailBlazer games they have wands and metal detectors in place.. other events all I've see are wands. They won't let you check them so either take the chance and remember concealed is concealed and if they are wanding your heading back to your car to secure it or just go unarmed.. tough choiced either way.

I do not carry at the Rose Garden. I have been totally searched before a concert previously and I am an old guy that sure does not appear as a threat to anyone.

I think they would call the police and attempt to press charges and not give you the chance to walk out the door, even with the carry permit.

It is too bad since walking out of that place at night to the parking or street parking areas is dangerous. Its not the best part of town to be strutting around without protection. The max after 9pm is a not a place I choose to ride either.

So I just don't go to the games or concerts much anymore. The roving gang problem is not worth the risk.

I think they would call the police and attempt to press charges and not give you the chance to walk out the door, even with the carry permit.

It is too bad since walking out of that place at night to the parking or street parking areas is dangerous. Its not the best part of town to be strutting around without protection..

i thoroughly agree with both these points, and they're also why i'll never step foot in that place.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top