JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If someone hasn't shot their carry gun, the lack of skill of the operator outweighs the reliability of the pistol. The Gun is not the weak link.
Reminds me of Little League, when the infielder bobbles the ground ball and then overthrows the first baseman.

Sorry if the totality of my comments / posts come off a little harsh on this subject. It's just that you can do everything perfect in this arena that may ultimately involve life or death, and still come up short just due to back luck or insurmountable circumstances. I have enormous patience for new, newish shooters that are trying to improve their skills and equipment with limited time and financial resources. My threshold is much lower with seasoned shooters who can't be bothered AND profess their way is fine to these same new, impressionable shooters. (Especially in gun stores.) Totally support anyone carrying, training, and using equipment as they see fit. Just get heartburn when I hear, "Buy this 5-shot lightweight revolver little lady, you don't even need to practice with it; ALL shootings happen within a few feet anyway," at a gun counter.

Plus my back hurts and I'm a little cranky :confused:

So where are all these "fire sale" guns? All I'm seeing is I paid x amount then threw a bunch of money at it and now want everything I got in it back out plus profit. You know because "my time's worth something".

I've had firearms I've sold without shooting due to not really having time or needing the funds, but I've never not shot daily carry before carrying it concealed or otherwise. It's very important I am familiar with that particular firearm and feel proficient in pulling, aiming and firing the pistol with confidence I will hit my target. It's too important not to in my humble opinion.

…only if you are carrying your Volquartsen aiwb. 👍
IMG_20211213_124129531.jpg

I guess I should buy her a holster.

I didn't mean to direct that at you. It's just MY opinion in general. It's a Glock. We all know it will go bang. That's why it's the only gun I trust my life on as far as a daily carry goes.
It's my temporary carry gun until my Wilson Combat CQB arrives.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top