JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Really like the show, identifying the guns used has been pretty easy up until now. About 14 minutes into episode 6, season 2, there is a revolver I can't seem to get. At first glance it's a schofield, but it looks to be being loaded with 45/70 ammo. This is a puzzler, I have run back and forth through the scene numerous times. Tried to get screen shots but the app doesn't allow it. I thought I knew quite a bit about arcane obscure weapons but I am either stumped or wrong.
Oh yeah I also watch it because of:
Nudity
Sex
Smoking
Foul language
Violence
And of course, hotties with wings!!

Really like the show, identifying the guns used has been pretty easy up until now. About 14 minutes into episode 6, season 2, there is a revolver I can't seem to get. At first glance it's a schofield, but it looks to be being loaded with 45/70 ammo. This is a puzzler, I have run back and forth through the scene numerous times. Tried to get screen shots but the app doesn't allow it. I thought I knew quite a bit about arcane obscure weapons but I am either stumped or wrong.
Oh yeah I also watch it because of:
Nudity
Sex
Smoking
Foul language
Violence
And of course, hotties with wings!!
Do you mean hotties with integral upper torso flotation devices?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top