Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Carnival Cruises Hates Orphans

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PlayboyPenguin, Nov 23, 2011.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

We have a cruise booked on carnival very soon. You will not believe what they are pulling. Especially to adopted children that already have security and abandonment issues.

Carnival Cruises Hates Orphans - YouTube

2. speedtriple

speedtriple Vancouver, Washington, United States Member

My wife's sister works for Carnival... I will forward a link to your video and see what she has to say. Maybe she can help.

Joe Link and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Both Eyes Open

Both Eyes Open Hood Canal Active Member

Wow! That is appauling service. I used to work for a cruise compnay. We would have never pulled something like that! Granted we were a small ship with 32 passengers max... Good luck getting it all worked out. Also, you probably already know about it, but if not look into travel insurance. It can really save your hide.

4. PlayboyPenguin

Just a quick update. I posted a message on Carnivals customer feedback forum today. I went back an hour later and my account had been deleted and my ISP is banned from creating a new account.

5. MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy between springfield and shelbyville Well-Known Member

Contact your local attorney general and get a lawyer.

They've made it pretty clear that they have no intention of making things right. Sounds like it's time to force their hand.

6. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

That's the worst customer service I've ever heard of and I've experienced some bad stuff. Sorry you have to go through all of this for something that should be a fun celebration.

7. billdeserthills

billdeserthills Cave Creek, Arizony Well-Known Member

Mayhap you can post their web address,
    I'm sure folks on here would love to offer Carnival their opinions...

8. netsecsys

netsecsys near: Bellingham, WA Active Member

Holland America

9. PlayboyPenguin

I like Holland...especially the Oosterdam, but it is kind of like beng in a Romeo film.

10. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Agreed: we took two of our grandkids to AL last year with Holland America. No trouble at all, but then we were in one cabin too. The paperwork required was substantial, had to get custody papers, passports, health certificates etc, but Holland America had someone that was well versed in what we needed and we had it all together when we hit the dock to sail.

We did take Carnival through the Panama Canal and booked an extra day in Cancun. Flight delay got us in so late the restaurant was closed and no way were we venturing out at night to eat. Got to the ship as fast as we could the next day so the extra day did us no good at all. Other than that the cruise was OK. We went with 4 other couples, 3 of us registered at the same time and got adjoining rooms the 4th reserved later and we on another deck.
    Personally we like Holland America better anyway.

11. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

Holland American has cruises to Alabama? Wow, I mean, I am sure the state has history and interesting sites to see, but a whole cruise?

J/K I am assuming you mean AK?