JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cardigan pocket? I mean wtf?
Mr. Rogers don't play, son!!
Steve McQueen popularised cardigans, wearing it in the Bullitt and in his personal life.

2013-03-13-04-57-38-pm.jpg

Steve McQueen style and how to get it

Can't forget the guns...

Steve McQueen, Colt revolver, Palm Springs, CA Mixed Media by Thomas Pollart Steve Mcqueen The Getaway With Gun Color 24X36 Poster - Walmart.com -  Walmart.com

Nd9GcRdbvqfXQdARWfRcVF5gRGYdLvr6wAheE5eBQ&usqp=CAU.jpg Nd9GcQicJFviAJZXGRU56EIuqB0YIbZ35goQb7zDg&usqp=CAU.jpg Nd9GcTgCdO1TKg85dNHWKj_4dALotgTClGzfGmyXw&usqp=CAU.jpg Nd9GcRt01cKvsdtsUgIxf-kG1ARmPTnuvU70bw-yQ&usqp=CAU.jpg Nd9GcTMauvALtEopIc0qqzKVamBNzauA6fFJOx9pA&usqp=CAU.jpg
bBkPqHlA3daHmacCUH2JMlXyf3C53AmxqngdDelQu2Sl9u1Jqw.jpg The story behind Steve McQueen's revolver | The Gentleman's Journal

I do not support the charge, AT ALL! But we all know what Baretta says.

It should be impossible to simple 'drop' a firearm if it is properly holstered. Amiright?

How about Reckless Endangerment for dropping his piece?
That's what he gets for playing with his pocket rocket in public.

At 69 years of age I'd have thought he'd learn how to properly carry by now. I'm truly amazed how often I see articles mentioning someone who's gun just "fell out".

While I certainly don't agree with gun free zones, he should have known better than to carry there. Theres just too many anti-gunners out there that'd be happy to hit him up with every charge possible.

At 69 years of age I'd have thought he'd learn how to properly carry by now. I'm truly amazed how often I see articles mentioning someone who's gun just "fell out".
I didn't read the article.... was it truly a pocket pistol, or some larger gun stuffed in a pocket?

IMO pocket pistols are concealable/carriable in a pocket, just not a cardigan pocket. I have carried my wife's inside a front hip pocket as well as a back jeans pocket inside a pocket holster for concealment. It was fine, carried well, although I cant shoot it for chit. For me it's just an "ear" gun... ie, closeup work.

Tough guys and gangstas sticking guns in their pants... this old boy was not that. But if he believed a pocket pistol would stay in a cardigan pocket, I believe he is getting senile/dementia/cognitiveimpairment.

I didn't read the article.... was it truly a pocket pistol, or some larger gun stuffed in a pocket?

IMO pocket pistols are concealable/carriable in a pocket, just not a cardigan pocket. I have carried my wife's inside a front hip pocket as well as a back jeans pocket inside a pocket holster for concealment. It was fine, carried well, although I cant shoot it for chit. For me it's just an "ear" gun... ie, closeup work.

Tough guys and gangstas sticking guns in their pants... this old boy was not that. But if he believed a pocket pistol would stay in a cardigan pocket, I believe he is getting senile/dementia/cognitiveimpairment.
Ear gun sounds way more brutally effective than belly gun .

I'm stealing that phrase.

How do we know what his experience level is to critisize what he shoulda known?
What if hes new to ccw? How many here bought a new "high end" concealment holster, only to find out its junk?

Unless he was there to do harm, we shouldnt be critisizing this guy, we should be critisizing the law that makes him a felon for exercising his constitutional right.

Maybe he dropped while taking a beating...
This was a horrific situation (the VIDEO) and is nearly incomprehensible. It is more evidence of the level of predatory, animalistic behavior one can degrade to.

The death this POS deserves should be long, painful and graphic.

And he is wearing a mask? Like he cares about his or anyone else's safety?

Hard for me to feel sorry for anyone who has a firearm "fall out" of their pocket while in a school building... I would not charge him with a crime however if he has had no other firearm violations in his past.

It IS backing gun owners to expect people who choose to carry in public have a handle on their business makes us all look bad when they don't.
Charging an elderly man with a felony for what was once and should still be a perfectly lawful activity simply because he an accident that harmed nobody sure seems like a silly way of backing gun owners

Supporting enforcing an unconstitutional law over a small mishap isnt helping gun owners.....

People are human, lots of bad pocket holsters out there too....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top