JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think they should throw the book at him not LET IT DIE
why should we allow the scum bag like this wander around to cause tax payers even more grief

gah that article is poorly written.

"It has been years since a Lane County deputy sheriff was shot while on duty, but on Friday night that streak ended."

So has this guy been shooting deputies for years then? or is this a article about a historical event? Not sure what this guy even did

And what's the BLM doing with guns?

Why wouldnt the BLM have guns? They are a federal agency with law enforcement officials that have jurisdiction over the federal lands they patrol. The BLM ( federal gov't ) has considerable holdings in Oregon that do not fall under the jurisdiction of state police or county sheriffs. They are federal land holdings whether you think that appropriate or not. Who would you like prefer patrolled BLM land?

Okay, makes sense to me. I understand armed rangers, but I thought they were Fish & Game. With all the alphabet federal agencies arming up I get a little paranoid.

When you get into the rural counties especially when they don't have a budget to speak of the locals often ask the locally based feds to come in when they get in over their heads.

Welfare HHS has guns now as well as the IRS. Cause you know, grandma might be pack in'.

Brutus out

If you had ever been on some of those welfare/whacked out family calls you wouldnt be questioning why the social workers would want to be armed. Dysfunctional white trash "families" don't like the revenuers and social workers coming 'round telling them not to diddle their girlfriends kids.

Last Edited:
If you had ever been on some of those welfare/whacked out family calls you wouldnt be questioning why the social workers would want to be armed. Dysfunctional white trash "families" don't like the revenuers and social workers coming 'round telling them not to diddle their girlfriends kids.

There are far more "colors of TRASH" out there beyond white !!!!!!!!!!!
Revealing comment there.

There are far more "colors of TRASH" out there beyond white !!!!!!!!!!!
Revealing comment there.

We are talking about Oregon right? 83.6% of Oregon is white so can we assume that the vast majority of the "trash" in the state of Oregon is "white" ? I see it everywhere and we can drag out the supporting docs if you really feel like arguing the point.

I do not see any issue with it.
That is your thing.

I see wealthy and middle of the road and poor folks.
The only trash I see are the criminal elements and
they come in all classes colors and shapes.

I'm going to go beyond just the criminal element. Career welfare mothers, drug addicts even marijuana, child molesters (OK they're criminals and more prevalent than you'd believe), anyone sucking off the gov't teet, drama queens with 6 kids from 7 fathers, hit and run drivers with no insurance, run on down the list. White trash.

I'm going to go beyond just the criminal element. Career welfare mothers, drug addicts even marijuana, child molesters (OK they're criminals and more prevalent than you'd believe), anyone sucking off the gov't teet, drama queens with 6 kids from 7 fathers, hit and run drivers with no insurance, run on down the list.
White trash..
Black
Brown,
Red,
Hell maybe even the lil grey ones from space

ie; the criminal comes in all types. You think white, I see all of them doing that.
The gangs in the PNW are predominately Hispanic, Asian and Black. That is criminal trash. Real trash.
At this point I do not wish to continue arguing with you.

Think as you wish, as will I.
I judge people by their actions and not descriptive economic class or color and that goes for all people.
If they practice a destructive way of life and have evil tendencies, then That is my determination of what they are. Be it individuals or entire societies.

So, besides race and the fact that he shot a cop, he was apparently a fixture in the local firearm community, but everyone's quick to condemn him as if they were expecting as much from an active and seemingly well known class 3 dealer, what gives?

I'm going to go beyond just the criminal element. Career welfare mothers, drug addicts even marijuana, child molesters (OK they're criminals and more prevalent than you'd believe), anyone sucking off the gov't teet, drama queens with 6 kids from 7 fathers, hit and run drivers with no insurance, run on down the list. White trash.

What, what? 6 kids from 7 fathers? Someone's been double-dippin'!! o_O

I think they should throw the book at him not LET IT DIE
why should we allow the scum bag like this wander around to cause tax payers even more grief

Fredball -

I think he was saying let the news coverage die on this one not let the guy go. Less bad press related to guns/shootings is better for the cause than full media blitz about a former FFL shooting cops.

So, besides race and the fact that he shot a cop, he was apparently a fixture in the local firearm community, but everyone's quick to condemn him as if they were expecting as much from an active and seemingly well known class 3 dealer, what gives?

No, but someone was trying to connect the fact he USED to be a Class 3 dealer to the fact he shot someone, what gives with that. They are trying to make it an indictment on dealers, and this jerk was not even active for the past decade.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top