JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
bottom left of the screen it says ENTRADA - so business entrance door camera in some Spanish speaking country.

That could be anywhere in East LA. Its like 96% Latino but Id guess Mexico. I think, as he is going back to his car for the 2nd time, you see the baddies car pull up around the corner. Im guessing it was not a simple carjacking and more like a kidnapping, or something worse.

Although I currently live in Michigan where it's our (current) right to receive a CPL (concealed pistol license), even before I was able to, if I were traveling into dangerous territory (Detroit area and direct subs) I would still carry.
I am on this forum because we have relatives that live in Portland and my wife and I were planning to move someday to the area. But from what I know, it would seem the liberals have you all over the "Big Brother Barrel". Some of our family live in Colorado and none of us thought we would ever see the day that Colorado would let what just happpen....Happen!

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Although I love happy endings as much as the next guy, and I don't want to burst anyone's bubble but the shot made by the good guy timestamped at 06:22:42 (probably the one that killed the bad guy) didn't look justified because the bad guy was running away and no longer posed a threat to the good guy.

----just sayin'.

I sorta disagree on the stop shooting as they run away thing. Cops are told that its OK to do it, why not the citizens? The bad guy was clearly a life ending threat and could have turned around at any time and start firing back. What do they say...keep shooting until there is no longer a threat? I call it a great shot. The bad guy put his life in danger when he put his gun in that innocent guys face. I think he got what he deserved.

:s0159:

Although I love happy endings as much as the next guy, and I don't want to burst anyone's bubble but the shot made by the good guy timestamped at 06:22:42 (probably the one that killed the bad guy) didn't look justified because the bad guy was running away and no longer posed a threat to the good guy.

----just sayin'.

So the good guy stops shooting as the bad guy starts to run away. The bad guy reaches the corner of the building and as he makes the turn, and gains cover, fires back and kills the good guy, looking to eliminate the only witness that can identify him.

Be Police friendly....Shoot until they stop beathing and eliminate all that paperwork. Not to mention when you are sued by the bad guy because he has to spend the rest of his life in a wheel chair. All that pain and suffering you caused will deal a winning lottery ticket to the perp. It's a screwed up world we live in folks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top