JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is what happens when you try and carjack an armed citizen!!!!!

LiveLeak.com - CarJacking Armed Citizen Goes Wrong!

Awesome video!!!! I totally agree with the armed citizens actions. Now here in Portland, Multnomah County the armed citizen would be arrested for not having a CHL if he didn't ask for the permission to have one. Or arrested for shooting at the bad guy as he turned and tried to run away.

If I was on the jury I would be 100% with the armed citizen!!!! Great job defending yourself!!!!!

Poor little bad guy probably didn't wake up that morning knowing it was his last day on earth....then bang! Welcome to Hades ;)

Comment...."Too bad for the criminal, that they didn't have strict gun laws in that city."
Posted 29 mins ago By
raven11356

That is probably how the Multnomah County commissioners see it.

Why does the the driver stick his hand out the window right at the outstart?
Is he holding off the assailant's gun in one hand and drawing with the other?
Did he seriously hit that guy with a head shot or otherwise killing wound while shooting over his shoulder and out the window one-handed blind?
Was he looking in the side view to make that shot?

Wow, that was ridiculous and amazing on about five levels.

If that would have been me and my family here in Multnomah County our Jeep/vehicle would have been taken and maybe worse, also our lives. Mine and any other non-CHL citizens 2nd Amendment Rights would have been useless since we would have had to leave our firearms at home. Requiring us to get a CHL to exercise Our 2nd Amendment Rights is Unconstitutional. I know there are laws that say authority can regulate our firearms but that does not mean they should be able to take Our rights away and the ability to protect ourselves. I look at this video and think about all the other no-CHL citizens of Our county that has their rights infringed. The right to bare arms is a right that should not be regulated away to nothing. It is for the citizens, the county and Our countries protection.

Would you CHL holders please take a moment and listen to what I am saying. I know it is easier to just go and get the darn CHL but what about us non-CHL law abiding citizens who choose not to. Should Our 2nd Amendment rights be thrown under the bus? Should we be left defenseless against an armed carjacker like the guy in the video above. If you CHL holders only promote the CHL and not also the RIGHT to open carry then are you really making a stand for the 2nd Amendment?

We must get a CHL? Why not give us the chance to defend ourselves like the guy so "Awesomely" did in the video above.

If that would have been me and my family here in Multnomah County our Jeep/vehicle would have been taken and maybe worse, also our lives. Mine and any other non-CHL citizens 2nd Amendment Rights would have been useless since we would have had to leave our firearms at home. Requiring us to get a CHL to exercise Our 2nd Amendment Rights is Unconstitutional. I know there are laws that say authority can regulate our firearms but that does not mean they should be able to take Our rights away and the ability to protect ourselves. I look at this video and think about all the other no-CHL citizens of Our county that has their rights infringed. The right to bare arms is a right that should not be regulated away to nothing. It is for the citizens, the county and Our countries protection.

Would you CHL holders please take a moment and listen to what I am saying. I know it is easier to just go and get the darn CHL but what about us non-CHL law abiding citizens who choose not to. Should Our 2nd Amendment rights be thrown under the bus? Should we be left defenseless against an armed carjacker like the guy in the video above. If you CHL holders only promote the CHL and not also the RIGHT to open carry then are you really making a stand for the 2nd Amendment?

We must get a CHL? Why not give us the chance to defend ourselves like the guy so "Awesomely" did in the video above.
I agree with what you're saying. I would love to see ORS 166.173 abolished which would solve your problem. Good luck convincing your rep and Senator to support it.

A lot of Portland area pols think that CHL holders shouldn't be carrying in public either.

This is what happens when you try and carjack an armed citizen!!!!!

LiveLeak.com - CarJacking Armed Citizen Goes Wrong!

Awesome video!!!! I totally agree with the armed citizens actions. Now here in Portland, Multnomah County the armed citizen would be arrested for not having a CHL if he didn't ask for the permission to have one. Or arrested for shooting at the bad guy as he turned and tried to run away.

If I was on the jury I would be 100% with the armed citizen!!!! Great job defending yourself!!!!!

Good thing Im in Texas. In Texas ya better hope you can run faster than a speeding bullet :)

In AZ no "permit" is needed to CC for any citizen.
I imagine criminals don't bother getting a permit either regardless of state laws. Only law abiding citizens actually get the permit which amounts to another tax.

Comment...."Too bad for the criminal, that they didn't have strict gun laws in that city."
Posted 29 mins ago By
raven11356

That is probably how the Multnomah County commissioners see it.

Latest comment.... (LMAO):

"Always ask if they have a gun before you start the car jacking, jezus think safety first people."

My comment.... POP, goes the weasel!

Why does the the driver stick his hand out the window right at the outstart?
Is he holding off the assailant's gun in one hand and drawing with the other?
Did he seriously hit that guy with a head shot or otherwise killing wound while shooting over his shoulder and out the window one-handed blind?
Was he looking in the side view to make that shot?

Wow, that was ridiculous and amazing on about five levels.

I'm not sure what he's trying to do when he sticks his hand out the window, maybe hit the guy? And I'm not sure what he's doing inside the car with the bad guys gun or where he's looking while he's aiming.

I think some of the best points to watch about the good guy is what he's doing outside of the vehicle. See him close the door to the building? He did it with his left hand. See him come back to the building, put his keys in the door to lock it? He did it with his left hand. See him walk back to his vehicle and open the door? He did it with his left hand. Also during all of this it seems as though most of the time he's looking at what's around him. I have no idea where he was carrying his pistol, but you can see that he's shooting right handed. All of that could be a coincidence, or he's had some good training on keeping his shooting hand empty so that he can get his firearm presented faster should he need to....Good stuff to think about while we go about our daily routine.

It's all about eye dominance. I'm lefty but shoot right handed.

I'm not sure what he's trying to do when he sticks his hand out the window, maybe hit the guy? And I'm not sure what he's doing inside the car with the bad guys gun or where he's looking while he's aiming.

I think some of the best points to watch about the good guy is what he's doing outside of the vehicle. See him close the door to the building? He did it with his left hand. See him come back to the building, put his keys in the door to lock it? He did it with his left hand. See him walk back to his vehicle and open the door? He did it with his left hand. Also during all of this it seems as though most of the time he's looking at what's around him. I have no idea where he was carrying his pistol, but you can see that he's shooting right handed. All of that could be a coincidence, or he's had some good training on keeping his shooting hand empty so that he can get his firearm presented faster should he need to....Good stuff to think about while we go about our daily routine.

Everything would sure be easier if every state looked at CHL like Arizona and Alaska do. That said, whether you agree with it or not in Orygun you need a CHL to CC. I understand your point of not feeling like you should have to "seek permission" but it is the reality. I would hate to think of someone who is an other wise upstanding citizen getting in big time trouble based on a difference of philosophy on CCing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top