JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been 5 days and the above companies haven't returned my phone calls or e-mails yet!
Guess they don't need the business.

Typical of NW businesses.. I am trying to find a reliable contractor to build our custom home, and several other well paying jobs I need done and it seems they are all flakes. may have to import a German or Italian or something

Typical of NW businesses.. I am trying to find a reliable contractor to build our custom home, and several other well paying jobs I need done and it seems they are all flakes. may have to import a German or Italian or something

Some builders are busy because a lot of them are gone. But home builders have always been notorious for not calling people back.Well contractors in general.

Some builders are busy because a lot of them are gone. But home builders have always been notorious for not calling people back.Well contractors in general.

I found one general who got right back to me but the concrete guy he recommended has not called me back and it's been over a week

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top