JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
The title is pretty self-explanatory. I enjoy milsurp rifles of all stripes and nations. Mausers, Mannlichers, Enfields, Arisakas, etc.

I am willing and able to make group buys on collections and make cash-in-hand purchases, along with having my own C&R to simplify the process. I have been focusing on collecting Italian and Swiss firearms, but I am also open to other rifles.

Specific guns I am interested in and looking for include the following:
Carcanos (long rifle m91 and ts 91s, but all are welcome),
Swiss rifles, 1889, 1911, k11s, k31s, all of them.
Vetterli rifle variants
An 1886 model Lebel
1886 or 1903 Springfield
1917 Enfield
Mauser/gew88s
Gew98s,
m.95 rifle variants,

Please send a PM instead of just commenting on the thread.

Edit: I'm not interested in sporterized, refinished, or otherwise altered rifles.

Thank you very much,
John Kendall

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
John,

I don't remember if I have contacted you before, but I have a couple of Carcano Cavalry Carbines and a Swiss K11 that I would be willing to sell. I live in West Virginia so shipping to you in Oregon would probably be at least $60 for FedEx Ground, which is how I usually ship. The Carcanos are a 1936 (XV) Gardone VT and a 1941 (XIX) Brescia. I have fired both guns and both are complete with upper handguards and enbloc clips, although there is a repaired crack in the handguard on the 1936 Gardone. Both guns are in good to very good surplus condition. The K11 is a 1914 manufacture and is also in good to very good condition with muzzle cap and leather sling. I want $625 for the K11, $300 for the 1936 Gardone and $250 for the 1941 Brescia; plus shipping. I have pictures if you are interested.

Jim Pearson

John,

I don't remember if I have contacted you before, but I have a couple of Carcano Cavalry Carbines and a Swiss K11 that I would be willing to sell. I live in West Virginia so shipping to you in Oregon would probably be at least $60 for FedEx Ground, which is how I usually ship. The Carcanos are a 1936 (XV) Gardone VT and a 1941 (XIX) Brescia. I have fired both guns and both are complete with upper handguards and enbloc clips, although there is a repaired crack in the handguard on the 1936 Gardone. Both guns are in good to very good surplus condition. The K11 is a 1914 manufacture and is also in good to very good condition with muzzle cap and leather sling. I want $625 for the K11, $300 for the 1936 Gardone and $250 for the 1941 Brescia; plus shipping. I have pictures if you are interested.

Jim Pearson
Will PM you

The title is pretty self-explanatory. I enjoy milsurp rifles of all stripes and nations. Mausers, Mannlichers, Enfields, Arisakas, etc.

I am willing and able to make group buys on collections and make cash-in-hand purchases, along with having my own C&R to simplify the process. I have been focusing on collecting Italian and Swiss firearms, but I am also open to other rifles.

Specific guns I am interested in and looking for include the following:
Carcanos (long rifle m91 and ts 91s, but all are welcome),
Swiss rifles, 1889, 1911, k11s, k31s, all of them.
Vetterli rifle variants
An 1886 model Lebel
1886 or 1903 Springfield
1917 Enfield
Mauser/gew88s
Gew98s,
m.95 rifle variants,

Thank you very much,
John Kendall
If your still looking I have a ts can't remember date I'll look but I think it was around 1930s

I have a few surp's I might want to get rid of... But i'm mainly looking for lmg,smg,hmg parts kits.. And I don't want to just sell a few here in there..pm sent

Hi John,
I have an 1897 Terni 91/30 long rifle, no sling or bayo, maybe wrong HG, been lightly sanded and 100 rounds of ammo. It's antique and can ship direct if not a prohibited person. Another antique, 1893 Danzig GEW88 Turk. Not seeing "S" stamp for spitzer conversion, no sling or bayo. I also have an Eddystone 1917 sport job with stock & hardware to restore. Sling & bayo. Possibly a unique Mannlicher Model 1890 Cavalry Carbine (non-papered WWI bring back, duffle cut). PM phone # for pictures. PAX

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.