JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Carcano 7.35 Vintage 1939 'Societa Metallurgica Italiana' ammo.

18 - round boxes with Mannlicher style clips. Three clips per box and 6 rounds per clip. Headstamps are SMI 939.

Seven boxes available. $40.00 per box

carcano clip 4.jpg carcano 5.jpg carcano clip 1.jpg carcano clip 2.jpg Carcano clip 3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks....I didn't know much about these until I started to do some research. Fascinating. When I opened a box and pulled out the ammo and clips, I noticed a slight oily film on the bullets. I chalked it up to age and humidity, until I read that these bullets tended to fowl the barrels after several rounds, so the solution was to lubricate them in the manufacturing process. Surprised that the lube lasted all these years....!

Sounds good. Sorry for the slow reply. I've been spending too much time fishing and not catching..! I'm retired, so I have a pretty flexible schedule. I live in Beaverton and can meet near my home whenever convenient for you.

Craig

Yes, I can do. If you give me your address, I will get a shipping estimate from UPS and inform you as to the shipping costs. At that point you can send me a money order or cash for the full amount, and will ship when I receive the money payment. I've only shipped once before, but it went very smoothly.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.