JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
oh yeah you remember when toys companies made gun toys that cooler then a kid named Zack and wore a jeans jacket and rode a skate board?

bubblegum Zack he wasn't cool! his moms boyfriend just bought him that stuff so the brat would not bug him while pounding his mom like a Thanksgiving turkey that still has the bag in it.

where was I? oh right selling things.
so here is a 10/22 bullpup with a 3d printed receiver in a muzzlelite stock. Let put plastic in a plastic clam shell with the worse trigger and slap some no name scope on it. Were just missing the Mettel or Fisher price sticker!!!

anyways the barrel been threaded and it works as well as any 22 shoved in bath fitters quality like "upgrade" stock.

so this could be a cool for parts gun, or hey why not have a cool looking 22 I don't care about gun. (god knows thats what I thought at the time)

really just getting rid of it because like Zack i got bored with my toy and need other to fill the void of blocking out that his moms a whore.

right what I want.
uhhhhh 200 bucks? IDK make a offer.
silver, 308 ammo,
or a 1985 GI Joe dusty in box to replace the one Zack bubbleguming broke.

20220630_180404.jpg 20220630_180351.jpg 20220630_180337.jpg 20220630_180325.jpg 20220616_183731.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
1657131630080.png
This what you want? Wish I had the bubblegumming thing to give you (I don't want your mall-ninja stock) just to hear you talk more about banging stuffed turkey moms. I can't freakin stop laughing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.