JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Almost NIB...only shot 10 rounds thru it. I also have the M4 stock if you want that style. Shoots perfect and is really lightweight. Will come with two 30 round mags, the original box and paperwork will be included.
carbon 15 m4.JPG
carbon 15.JPG

carbon 15 m4.JPG

carbon 15.JPG

What mfg? Or if you put it together, who's upper/lower? Is the M4 stock included in the ask price, or additional?

I am an ignoramus on AR-15s, especially on carbon fiber models. And if I buy this it would be my first. So, folks, any downsides to owning a carbon fiber model?

The manufacturer for this carbon 15 is Professional Ordnance. Both upper and lower is from Professional Ordnance. FYI...bushmaster bought out Prof Ordnance a few years ago. I will include the M4 stock along with the original stock. The only downside of owning a carbon 15 is that there is not that many made; so its not comon. Just think of it as the glock of AR15.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top