JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**SOLD!!!***

I'm moving up to a .45 home defense gun, the only reason I'm selling my 9mm Caracal Compact, an amazing gun with about 700 trouble free rounds through it. The gun has been cleaned after each trip to the range. it has not been carried and has no visible wear.

Caracals have been awarded both the rarely awarded NATO and German military duty worthy certification. The Compact carries 15+1, has conventional sights (not the Quick Sight version), comes with two mags, case, and all original equipment. This gun has an exceptional trigger and, at only 28 parts, shatters Glock's old record of 34 parts. The internals on the gun (slide/frame) are machined so finely they look polished. This pistol also has rails running the entire length of the frame as opposed to the abbreviated rails on most polymer guns. It also has a lower bore axis than a Glock, making barrel flip almost nonexistent. The Caracal polymer guide rod/recoil spring assembly is rated at 10,000 rounds by the manufacturer. A steel guide rod is available through Galloway Precision (www.gallowayprecision.com ), although why you'd want to add unnecessary weight to a perfectly fine weapon is beyond me.

These go new on Buds for $420, not counting tax and transfer. I'm asking $375 to get the cash I still need for my new Springfueld XDM .45. FTF sale only to WA residents with WA DL and CHL.

Here's a link to a recent review and pics of my gun. (Again, my pistol has conventional dot over dot sights, not the Quick Sights in the review). Please Respond by personal message. Lowball offers will of course be ignored, but reasonable ones in the ballpark may be considered.

9mm Faceoff: Glock 19 vs. Caracal-C | The Truth About Guns

7800DE87-D338-4244-A864-64E9DD0543C6-1012-0000013FB0FA0C9F.jpg
C448643E-A9FD-4330-95FA-C2FE05E7F5AD-1012-0000013F83DF04BE.jpg
D864F57F-DAC2-4DF1-A56B-0030608DE8EB-1012-0000014022CFC5D1.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.