JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn. Car set ablaze in the Beaverton Hillsdale Fred Meyer parking lot.

Fumes are explosive..
I heard it from a friend.

Never torch a car as a kid or adult..
pour gas in the window and light it... FFS
This retard is lucky the sunroof blew, and not the window he was next to.

Last Edited:
The article says "Surveillance video of the incident shows someone walking up to the car's gas tank with something in their hand. Moments later, the car exploded.". That isn't what "I" see in that video. It looks like he was at the driver side window. It looks like something flaming flew off to behind the perp and something else large went flying off the front of the car. The front of the car is what caught on fire not the back of the car where the gas tank is located. Gas tanks are not that easy to start on fire especially that quickly. KATU seems to know as much about automobiles as they know about guns.
All that really matters is that the perp caught himself on fire.

Raleigh Hills is actually pretty nice. It's across the river from Portland and past SW Hills so a little better as far as nuisance crimes. While technically it's in the city of Portland, it's in unincorporated Washington County and the WashCo sheriff's patrol the area. The residents pay a small tax to cover this. There's a few vagrants but generally no graffitti, RV"s or bum camps like in Portland. In the area where the car was parked are a lot of apartments. I would bet the guy came from there.
Yeah, Beaverton PD doesn't bubblegum around thank Gawd.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top