JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
do you use car seats or booster seats for your kids , i think booster seats and car seats and seat belts can save your life there's too many deaths nowadays there's people not making their kids wear seat belts or use a proper car seat or booster seat that's sad , kids need too use car seats or booster seat until there 4foo9 in some states , the safest car seat is the 5 point harness one, you can share pictures of the car seat or booster seat you use or share pictures valuing seat belt safety also use seat belts if you old enough and car seats and booster seats for your kids it can save lives and stop so many deaths here's the car seat law please lets keep kids and adults safe just wear a seatbelt and for kids use a car seat its that simple i mean if you cant afford one there's freecycle or craigslist they have them cheap

do you use car seats or booster seats for your kids , i think booster seats and car seats and seat belts can save your life there's too many deaths nowadays there's people not making their kids wear seat belts or use a proper car seat or booster seat that's sad , kids need too use car seats or booster seat until there 4foo9 in some states , the safest car seat is the 5 point harness one, you can share pictures of the car seat or booster seat you use or share pictures valuing seat belt safety also use seat belts if you old enough and car seats and booster seats for your kids it can save lives and stop so many deaths here's the car seat law please lets keep kids and adults safe just wear a seatbelt and for kids use a car seat its that simple i mean if you cant afford one there's freecycle or craigslist they have them cheap

Kids grown but I have noticed that there are a great many upgrades from when we used one.

Up till 18 the appropriate restraining device is a must at our house.

Got a ticket once for not wearing one and when I was asked why I didn't have one on I told the officer that I rode a motorcycle for years and not once did I see a seat belt on a bike. Now I'm in a 6000 lb crash cage and don't feel the need for one. (I mostly don't because of stomach issues - before that I was a religious seat belt wearer).

Flame me if needed - I know the risks.

One of my best mates younger sisters was in 2 accidents. Not wearing a seatbelt both times. First time it saved her life. Second time it took her life.

Flip a coin I guess.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top