JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Dang, see what happens when people get pissed and and scared.........

A vehicle approached the demonstrators and the driver began honking the car's horn. When protesters did not move out of the way, the vehicle was seen driving through traffic, appearing to run over a woman.

The vehicle then came to a halt and angry protesters began banging on the car, appearing to smash the vehicle's windshield. Eventually, the vehicle escaped the crowd and continued driving on the road while demonstrators chased it away.

I still want to vomit whenever I recall (vividly) what happened to Reginald Denny in LA when rioting thugs yanked him out of his vehicle and beat him nearly to death.

If a violent crowd ever impedes my egress, and I can escape by flooring the gas, I'll deal with the car repair bill later and live to complain about it with my skull intact. Then kick myself for not driving the truck instead.

Last Edited:
When I was young (less than 18), a bunch of guys tried to stop me when I was taking several young ladies to a safer place (long story). One stood in the road pointing a snub-nose revolver at me. I stomped on the gas and he got out of the way, kicking the car as it went by.

Car +1

Snubby - zero

2000 pounds of car (it was a small import) wins over a handgun.

Myself and a friend got into a disagreement with some individuals in a tavern parking lot one night. SE Portland, (Zacks was the place back in the rock and roll days of the late 70"s,) There was a few more of them than us, so a hasty retreat seemed to be in order. They kind of blocked us in a bit and got up in the windows. I cracked the window a bit, stuck out the nozzle of a 5 lb CO2 fire extinguisher, hosed them all down with it at close range, and that bought us enough confusion to leave. Pretty sure I ran over ones foot, but after we were a block away, I could have cared less.

The SOB's were on the car hood! The woman in the red coat slipped off and fell under the moving car. The people on the hood were most likely distracting the drive if not completely blocking their view. Self inflicted injury from what I see on that video and saw on the news earlier.

Myself low gear idle horn blaring not stopping till the last one falls off.

Remember the mob that tried to stop the SUV.. The bikers? Couple of them got ran over when the driver tried to flee.

Yeah, I wouldn't have looked back. Drove straight to police station then got out.

Remember the mob that tried to stop the SUV.. The bikers? Couple of them got ran over when the driver tried to flee.

Yeah, I wouldn't have looked back. Drove straight to police station then got out.

I thought of the same scenerio this summer as a large group of Gypsie Jokers was riding by on the highway.... It wouldn't have taken much to destroy the whole group by swerving into them. Playing "road warrior" on motorcycles or on foot in a mob is a foolish proposition against a car.

Hate to hurt people but if they are trying to hurt you there is a right to self defense. Better to be judged by twelve than carried by sixo_O

Showed my wife the video.

Simply said: "you do what is necessary for you to come home. Drive to station, say to them they need to go take pictures then don't say another word until a lawyer is present."

I believe it's important we educate our family as well about these situations not keeping them to ourselves.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top