JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most manuals have 100K service recommendations. One of the 100k recommendations that surprised me was to wipe down rubber parts such as the door sealers with silicon oil. For my 2002 Trailblazer that I bought a few years ago I dug through Chevy forums and researched what was most likely to fail and replaced those parts after making a judgement on their wear.
02 trailblazer was the first and best year of the trailblazer. i wish they still made those

I'm curious about the transmission issue. Generally speaking, Toyota transmissions have pretty low failure rate. I probably wouldn't spend much on a car with a failing transmission, but that's just me.

Denso or NGK plugs. Keep the coils unless they're actually bad. Use dielectric grease inside the boots. Keep a clean air filter in it and change the oil at 3000 mile intervals for city driving and it'll probably run forever.

I have retorqed the valve body's in TRANS before following factory pattern and specs in 3 step process and they straightened right out . But it wasn't a abused Before I did it.

Last Edited:
One good thing is when they changed turns fluid no metal shavings. However, no idea how car was treated before grandpa. I do think it might have been a little abused.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top