Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Car chase ends with a gun shot on live tv (nagware, not safe for. Children)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TrustInFew, Sep 28, 2012.

1. TrustInFew

TrustInFew Parkrose, oregon New Member

2. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

As horrible as this is I think more people need to see this type of thing. People need to wake up and see there's too many crazy unstable people out there. Something has to give. This happens way too often, and most of the time the wrong people die.

3. PX4WA

PX4WA Tacoma, WA Active Member

When people are not afraid to die, they can do very bad things to a lot of good people...

You cant stop, predict or prevent crazy...

All you can do is improve your odds...

ogre and (deleted member) like this.
  4. boxer13

boxer13 PNW Active Member

Just saw this a little while ago. Makes me wonder why he did it when he was facing rather light time considering the circumstances. Guess he just couldn't do it or he was hopped up on something and wasn't thinking straight.

Oh well better him than someone else.

5. teflon97239

teflon97239 Portland, OR Well-Known Member

Joe Arpaio calls him "the one that got away."

6. Cuthbert Allgood

Cuthbert Allgood Clark County, WA Well-Known Member

i've seen worse. there's a video of a man who was sitting in an interrogation room at the san bernardino county sheriff station. earlier in the day, he had taken a few shots at law enforcement. just after the detectives ask if he wants some water, he brushes them off, they leave the room, he reaches down into his pants, pulls out a pistol, puts it to his head, and squeezes the trigger. there is audio to the whole video. lots of blood, too!

7. pbandshay

pbandshay Soon to be Costal Oregon New Member

We discussed this on another forum and if you recall the Budd Dwyer press conference then this is pretty tame. I wasn’t born yet but I saw the video this afternoon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

8. davemata

davemata Spokane, WA Well-Known Member

Wow, graphic. Never heard of him, but quite a response to getting caught with bribes. In New England politics, that's a sign that you've "made it". He should have moved north.

ETA - MESOTHELIOMA!