JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In my Mercedes E350, the seats are closely fitted to your contours and really can press my EDC into my kidney, so for longer trips I use a super strong (coated) rectangular magnet that's fixed to the side of the console just under the dash where it rides very securely by my right knee. I'm not EVEN going to drill holes in the leather clad surface so I used clear silicon to adhere it for use, which can be peeled off with a little work w/o damage to the finish.

My Glock-30 rides upside down, muzzle forward and slightly pointed downwards for easy grippage similar to the hood release handle on the other side... No, it doesn't slip or vibrate out of place, and I NEVER forget and leave it in the car.

IMG_1143.JPG
IMG_1144.JPG

My Dodge PU has a liftable center console that will conceal a very large pistol, not so much my wife's car. I used to worry about putting her in a compromising position while I left the vehicle. All moot now, for the last 9-10 months I've been carrying at 3:00, so it stays on my body.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

In the dash of my van I have a factory dash box, holds a .44 Spec and speed loader. I leave it open when driving and can close it with my foot if I need to. And I do have WA, OR and UT permits so I'm usually legal.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

My Dodge PU has a liftable center console that will conceal a very large pistol, not so much my wife's car. I used to worry about putting her in a compromising position while I left the vehicle. All moot now, for the last 9-10 months I've been carrying at 3:00, so it stays on my body.

I've tried 3:00 but my Kimber is just too large even though it's a 3" barrel.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top