JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
And this is why "we the people" need to stop being a bunch of PC Pu**ies(it is not puppies) and do some racial profiling! These people want us dead! In a way it may have been a good thing had this guy succeeded in liberal portland, maybe it would have opened some eyes!
NOT TO SAY THAT I AGREE WITH IT!

The guy is SOMALI!!!! He was not arab. Jihad jane was white. C'mon now. Racial profiling wont work, because then everyone can be a suspect, except asians.

Hmmm...I wonder if the West Coast will start paying attention now that we aren't talking about Times Square or the London Underground, eh?

Keith

You must be new around here.

It wasnt his fault.... He is simply a misunderstood minority who lashed out as the result of having an ineffectual father figure. What he needs is someone to take him to disney land, give him a hug, and sign him up for some government grants.

Incarceration is not the answer. It's the fault of all U.S. citizens for being such horrible humans that other parts of the world are forced to hate us.

We need to find out why he was mad and change our ways so that he has no reason to hate us. We are not the victim in this.. he is.

yadda yadda yadda ugly americans yadda yadda israel yadda yadda george bush.

The guy is SOMALI!!!! He was not arab. Jihad jane was white. C'mon now. Racial profiling wont work, because then everyone can be a suspect, except asians.
When was the last time you saw a WHITE person commit or try to commit anything like this??? YEars! He was in the demographic of who is causing all the issues, 18-35, foreign born, single, MUSLIM!!!
KomradRazvan, I may wonder if you are among these they way you defend what they do???

Hey folks...Look who supplied the bomb in the first place...

The same folks that "encouraged" the "terrorists" to attack Ft. Dix a while back. (even providing the "weapons")

What have you heard about the Hutaree lately?

Recipe for rights restrictions...Create a scenario, supply the material, intervene, just in the nick of time. Make people scared. remove rights from citizens.....Even my wife saw through this one.

What concerns me is the fact that they chose Portland for this stunt.

I implore you...look at the last few "terrorist cases" see why the terrorists have all been released/charges dropped. and see what "legislation" "we" got to "protect" us...

W44

Interesting side note but I was at the parade Friday morning downtown and their was a couple guys handing out "muslims for peace" brochures. Probably just a coincidence but you never know. That was quite a chilling read this morning when I fired up the computer but it's nice knowing the USA has the best military/law enforcement in the world, so big shout out to the FBI on this one.

"Mohamed Osman Mohamud, 19, was arrested at 5:40 p.m. just after he dialed a cell phone that he thought would detonate the explosives but instead brought federal agents and Portland police swooping down on him.
Yelling "Allahu Akbar!" — Arabic for "God is great!" — Mohamud tried to kick agents and police as they closed in, according to prosecutors."

"The bomb was a dud supplied by undercover agents as part of the sting and the public was never in danger"

"The complaint states that in December 2009 Mohamud and the associate used coded language in an email in which the FBI believes Mohamud discussed traveling to Pakistan to prepare for "violent jihad."

"U.S. authorities have been struggling against a recent spate of terror plans by U.S. citizens or residents.
In May, Faisal Shazhad, a naturalized citizen also from Pakistan, tried to set off a car bomb at a bustling street corner in New York City. U.S. authorities had no intelligence about Shahzad's plot until the smoking car turned up in Manhattan.
Late last month, Pakistan-born Farooque Ahmed, 34, of Virginia was arrested and accused of casing Washington-area subway stations in what he thought was an al-Qaida plot to bomb and kill commuters. Similar to the Portland sting, the bombing plot was a ruse conducted over the past six months by federal officials.
Also in October, a Hawaii man was arrested and accused of making false statements to the FBI about his plans to attend terrorist training in Pakistan.
In August, a Virginia man was caught trying to leave the country to fight with an al-Qaida-affiliated group in Somalia."

Read more: <broken link removed>

So this clown didn't have the know-how to do it on his own. I suppose if he actually did know how to create such a device and a detonation system it would have worked, unless materials were bogus or the detonation system was subverted.

Very pleased that no one was hurt.

I do find it somewhat disturbing that the feds helped this asshat transition from anger and motive to materials and means of accomplishment. They saved us from a situation they greatly facilitated. I'm supposing that looks good for the administrations war on terror scoreboard.

Seems fishy to me.

Yeah..

Wait a minute here..

Lets sell him a bomb van, and give him a cell phone..

Should they have taken him into custody like waaaay before they gave him an "inert bomb van".. I almost suspect that they are only telling people that, to make them feel better about just about being explodededed.

I mean seriously..

/captain obvious

wtb Jack Bauer .. >.<

Yeah..

Wait a minute here..

Lets sell him a bomb van, and give him a cell phone..

Should they have taken him into custody like waaaay before they gave him an "inert bomb van"..

I mean seriously..

/captain obvious

They may have been thinking about the legal case to come. If they let him go 'all the way' with what he thinks he is doing, he will not be able to go to court and say, 'well, I never planned on ACTUALLY doing it'

They may have been thinking about the legal case to come. If they let him go 'all the way' with what he thinks he is doing, he will not be able to go to court and say, 'well, I never planned on ACTUALLY doing it'

What else would you need a bomb van for though really?

"I have an old barn that I don't want anymore?" .. :s0131:

"I just wanted to smell it".. :s0131:

"It looked good next to my Honda".. :s0131:

Another "mass destruction event" set up by FBI agent provocateurs. If the FBI gave that doofus a fake nuke would he be guilty of nuclear terrorism?

The federal regime is dismantling this nation faster than any muslim terrorists could.

Yeah what's this thread about? Bashing muslims?

Sure, muslim terrorists exist, but the threat is completely exaggerated to keep the sheeple under control, by giving them a bogeyman for the two-minute hate. Look it up in the history books, all tyrannical regimes do the same thing. You can say the US imperialist regime is following the Goebbels playbook.

see, this is what happens. :( The best way to find out what a thread is about is to READ the subject line.

On an aside, I have heavy duty tin foil that I'm selling at a deep discount. Send your gold payment to DHS, Washington DC. Thank you.

Man, I truly hope that our counter-terrorism forces aren't relying on this type of sting operation as their go-to play.
The return on investment (man hours) would seem to be extremely low for catching a "trigger puller".

I mean catching/killing the rank and file isn't the way to win a war, eventually one of these jerks will get lucky and provide the inspiration for others.

I can only hope that we will get the dirtbags who poured their particular brand of hate into this sap's ear.

Buckle-up and take a lesson from the Israeli public (situational awareness and personal courage to continue everyday activities that carry risk). Terrorism's goal is to change the lives of it's target (thus their perception), which it is doing very well. Killing is the by-product, not the primary goal.

This coward was a naturalized citizen. He therefore is a traitor, and should be tried for treason. We are repeatedly reminded we are in a state of war. The penalty for treason in war is death. The next thing I hope the FBI investigates is all of his contacts and associates. If he attends a mosque that should be looked into. I think we have more to hear from this story.

Man, I truly hope that our counter-terrorism forces aren't relying on this type of sting operation as their go-to play.
The return on investment (man hours) would seem to be extremely low for catching a "trigger puller".

I mean catching/killing the rank and file isn't the way to win a war, eventually one of these jerks will get lucky and provide the inspiration for others.

I can only hope that we will get the dirtbags who poured their particular brand of hate into this sap's ear.

Buckle-up and take a lesson from the Israeli public (situational awareness and personal courage to continue everyday activities that carry risk). Terrorism's goal is to change the lives of it's target (thus their perception), which it is doing very well. Killing is the by-product, not the primary goal.

BINGO!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews