JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
"Mohamed Osman Mohamud, a naturalized U.S. citizen from Somalia"

Okay, Everybody!
Enough with the PC already - can we please officially start racial profiling now??

It is just not that hard to ferret these people out in a place like Corvalis, if we choose to. I'm not talking about targeting immigrants here, I'm talking about going after the criminals that hide among them and find shelter there. Heck, I'm immigrant stock; our whole darned republic is an immigrant country. But my German relatives never once thought of attacking the people in their adoptive country - through both World Wars.

Every time somebody plays the race card our nation gets a little more polarized, and law enforcement gets that much more paralyzed. My insurance company computes my risk of crashing my car or burning down my house on the basis of all my personal actuarial parameters - so why can't my government? I believe in the sanctity of the Fourth Amendment, and I'm horrified by all the privacy and freedom that we've already lost with the Patriot Act and PatriotII. And yet, we have demonstrated only that the Feds are experts at hitting the WRONG TARGET.

Sorry for the rant - It's just the sort of thing that boils to the surface whenever I'm being gate-raped by my TSA handlers Ahmed or Mohamed before I can board my flight.

While there are many complaints of the government and policies being inept and corrupt. this a fine example of Federal orgs doing the right thing. My hat is off to all involved. never lose sight that the subject of this investigation is 19 years old and a naturalized us citizen which means he was raised in the US and has been here at least 7 years if a naturalized citizen. it is hard to overcome multi-generalization hatred. no cure on my end just some observation.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top