JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Okay, I don't dig a lot of the intra-office email crapola we all get at work. But as a shooter and a musician, this one tickled me when I got it today. So I sent it to a few friends asking them for captions. Received some good belly laughs. I figure you guys will also weigh in smartly. What I got thus far:

The Blues is my life.

Knock, knock, knockin' on Allah's dooor...

These budget cuts are a motherf'r!

This certainly escalated quickly.

Hey Elvis, when you get done tuning that thing, how about giving us a hand over here?

Note to self: Kick that agent's *ss for telling us, "Dudes, seriously, you'll LOVE playing the clubs in Detroit."

I should've used Tripadvisor.com.

Back-up orange rhythm guy looks solid, but that guy stretching out his Stratocaster... think girls really like that prettyboy angst?

wartunes_zps20fb2004.jpg

Last Edited:
Hey Abdul...Sorry to bother you at the office, but can you show me that B flat minor thing again? I need to figure it out before I play the Finkleman kid's Bar Mitzvah tonight!

The Jihad Mariachi band gig is a sonofabubblegum!

"Join Al Queda" they said. "See the world" they said.

"Ahkmed, I told you we'd kill!"

*Combat patch achievement unlocked*

He'd be better if he could just keep a bloody tempo!

ISIS' form of nonjudicial punishment

I use the same "poopin in the woods" firearm stance as this guy. Amazing to see it so well done in actual combat. You never know when you might get mugged while pooping. Very handy for shooting under the bench at the range as well.

nsDvLCB.jpg

"Kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya!"

"Don't worry guys they will break when I play my music, they did it to my cousin in abu ghraib"

"We will, we will, stone you!"

It's the final countdown, dun na nun nun!
(Boooooom!!!!!)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads