JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This "article"/pic was top-dead center just now on Bing "news".

I think it's crass to make public what one wants for Christmas, personally.. but who am I?

"

Robbery suspect linked to slain Ohio boy, 13, due in court
COLUMBUS, Ohio – A 19-year-old robbery suspect linked to the 13-year-old Ohio boy shot fatally by …
FOX News
" upload_2016-9-19_4-23-39.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
"...Both police and attorneys for Tyre's family have publicly pleaded for anyone with information about what happened to come forward...."

I have some information: Teach your children not to rob people. It's not difficult.

"From now on, all our officers will carry a photo of this gun, rather than an actual gun. We want the police to be that 'safe space' you're all whining about."

"Shortly after midnight, this was found. The suspect disappeared leaving only a lingering odor of "pumpkin spice". We will be going house to house to see who in this kingdom this might fit.".
true story
more news at eleven

"We have just now implemented the Emergency Slack-Jawed 2000! law.
To wit, all printer toner cartridges, from this day forward, will be taxed one soul per violation.
I work for the government.
Have a nice day."

Dose anybody know how to use one of these? And what dose the little lever in the large hole do?
PLEASE! Officers Chuck Uppers, Mary Tymes, and Tommy Twotone, have already unwittingly released loose rounds!

BANG!!!!!!!!

Oh God help us! Tommy Twotone has just done it now twice. :D

upload_2016-9-19_4-22-46.jpeg.jpg

Last Edited:
Preach it. If I was a swaggering on by, I'd pretty much have to wonder, with simple loud words, about torque values of neck bolts.
but that's just me

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads