JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just looking for like minded gun followers to bounce ideas off of from time to time.
Just got through forming 100 rounds of 357 DW brass into 256 win. Mag. Been shooting it since 1974 ish. T/c 10" barrel. Reload a few other cal. Spent 35 years as a commercial fisherman Alaska/ Dutch harbor Oregon Washington etc. retired with a 2000 ton masters license On drag boats. Like to shoot / fish etc ya know

Welcome to The Board, the bestest li'l gun board there is!

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Spent 35 years as a commercial fisherman Alaska/ Dutch harbor Oregon Washington etc. retired with a 2000 ton masters license On drag boats. Like to shoot / fish etc ya know

If you can shoot fish while driving one of these, my hats off to you Captian!!!

Lucas-Oil-Drag-Boat-Racing.jpg

Welcome aboard!!! :D

You ever race at Los Alamitos Channel near Long Beach CA then? If so, I probably watched ya!!!

Or 1978-1980 in San Diego harbor.
No I only raced 1 season won the west cost, then , only thing left was to go back east coast to the nationals. So I sold out before I got thrown out and run over. Blew it off the lake 2 times going to fast for my boat design.
Good time to try something else ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads