JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do blue lives really matter to people here? If you're against this maniac who killed an officer and injured another (I am), then you should be against the people on January 6th who killed an officer and injured 120 other officers (I am).

Capitol Police, local police, Oregon State Police, County Sheriffs, military police, FBI, border patrol...they are all blue lives. They are all police. Some people here seem to think their own rural county Sheriffs are great, while OSP are the Governor's thugs, the FBI is corrupt, but border patrol is a-ok...and I just shake my head because the individuals in each agency took an oath and they are all good police who uphold the law and don't change their opinion based on politics.
I think the guys on Jan 6th were idiots. On the same level with antifa and BLM. It really comes down to whether or not the officers (no matter what agency) are actually acting on that oath. Saying it only constitutes so much. Standing by and doing nothing cause you are instructed to is wrong. The minute a cop stops enforcing the constitution and becomes more concerned with his/her salary and starts violating rights and enforcing unconstitutional laws we have an issue. You have to judge people individually. Not as a group or agency. LEO and military have to choose their master. The people or the government. If you select government take that flag off your shoulder cause you don't rate to wear it.

I think the guys on Jan 6th were idiots. On the same level with antifa and BLM. It really comes down to whether or not the officers (no matter what agency) are actually acting on that oath. Saying it only constitutes so much. Standing by and doing nothing cause you are instructed to is wrong. The minute a cop stops enforcing the constitution and becomes more concerned with his/her salary and starts violating rights and enforcing unconstitutional laws we have an issue. You have to judge people individually. Not as a group or agency. LEO and military have to choose their master. The people or the government. If you select government take that flag off your shoulder cause you don't rate to wear it.
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Except for the first part!

Jan 6th was a whole lot more then what most folks think it was, but thanks to the MSM, we only get their focused agenda driven "report" of things!
There were THOUSANDS of red blooded Americans there protesting what they ( and Many of US believe ) was a great sham! There were a couple hundred ANTIFA posers and BLM'ers in that crowd who did the deeds we all saw, and while some good folks got caught up in the mess for many reasons, the fact is, Very few of the THOUSANDS there had any part of what went down at the Nations Capital!

Yet, thanks to the MSM SPIN, all we get is "Insurrection" by a bunch of white racist Trump fanatics!

Last Edited:
There is a scene in the movie, Unforgiven, where Gene Hackman is kicking a man on the ground. And he says, "I bet you think I'm kicking you Bob". He's actually kicking the snot out of him.

That's where we are. Staring at the realities of corruption but aren't supposed to acknowledge it. If you do and have a platform, you get deplatformed.

I refuse to be mad at Dec 6th. The fallout was going to happen based on something or other. At least the cowards had to show themselves. No one likes to be afraid, but for a few hours, one would hope their eyes were opened. Just like the little people that don't get tax paid security.

Do blue lives really matter to people here? If you're against this maniac who killed an officer and injured another (I am), then you should be against the people on January 6th who killed an officer and injured 120 other officers (I am).

Capitol Police, local police, Oregon State Police, County Sheriffs, military police, FBI, border patrol...they are all blue lives. They are all police. Some people here seem to think their own rural county Sheriffs are great, while OSP are the Governor's thugs, the FBI is corrupt, but border patrol is a-ok...and I just shake my head because the individuals in each agency took an oath and they are all good police who uphold the law and don't change their opinion based on politics.
Hard reality.

No lives matter. This is not my opinion, and it isn't a choice anyone has to make. It's a simple statement of fact.
No human life matters more than any other. To say that this life or that life is more or less important is simply sentiment, with no logical basis.

Hard reality.

No lives matter. This is not my opinion, and it isn't a choice anyone has to make. It's a simple statement of fact.
No human life matters more than any other. To say that this life or that life is more or less important is simply sentiment, with no logical basis.

I disagree, my life matter more to me and to my family than some drugged up, loser, whose life consists of government handouts and theft.

I'd even go so far to argue my life matters to American society as well, since I contribute to the "greater good" of our nation, by working full time, paying taxes on my work, which are used to fund anyone else not working and benefiting from government programs.

If you got rid of all the drugged up government dependent people, society would continue on, without a hitch, less hindered, if you got rid of all the people like me, there wouldn't be a society left.

We can talk about how all lives are equal in the eyes of the law (or at least that is supposed to be how it works), and I would agree that the law should be applied uniformly, but regarding whose life matters, some matter definitely more than others.

For example, a pedophile and a 10 year old honors student. You get to pull one of them from a burning building and the other doesn't survive. By choosing one or the other you automatically assign more value to that person's life than the other, and most good Americans would save the kid.

For example, a pedophile and a 10 year old honors student. You get to pull one of them from a burning building and the other doesn't survive. By choosing one or the other you automatically assign more value to that person's life than the other, and most good Americans would save the kid.
I would be completely comfortable with using this question as the litmus test to remain an American.

All lives matter!
When we start differentiating one from another, that's where the problems start!
Any one group who thinks they are better then another, or a grip who thinks they are some how less then, that's a problem! Black Lives don't matter any more then any one else's, and it's long overdue we faced that fact!

I'm curios the officer "killed" January 6th, what did they rule as the cause of death?

Getting bogged down in emotional fantasies is a great way to lose big picture arguments.
If this, then that, what if ?
My intention is to stay away from the hashtag wars , and choose a more cerebral argument than who's life is more gooder.
I don't think painter's tape in your back window is winning arguments against the side who holds the world heavyweight title in arguing with "feels ". ad-misericordiam.jpg

All lives matter!
When we start differentiating one from another, that's where the problems start!
Any one group who thinks they are better then another, or a grip who thinks they are some how less then, that's a problem! Black Lives don't matter any more then any one else's, and it's long overdue we faced that fact!
Now , if you break it down....
All lives matter means exactly the same thing as no lives matter. Just think about it, and don't let emotions in.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Jan 6th was a whole lot more then what most folks think it was, but thanks to the MSM, we only get their focused agenda driven "report" of things!
There were THOUSANDS of red blooded Americans there protesting what they ( and Many of US believe ) was a great sham! There were a couple hundred ANTIFA posers and BLM'ers in that crowd who did the deeds we all saw, and while some good folks got caught up in the mess for many reasons, the fact is, Very few of the THOUSANDS there had any part of what went down at the Nations Capital!

Yet, thanks to the MSM SPIN, all we get is "Insurrection" by a bunch of white racist Trump fanatics!
Breaking into federal offices and putting feet up on desks, stealing laptops and taking selfies is not the actions of true Patriots.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^

When I say Jan 6th I am talking about the individuals who broke into the capital. I have no issue with the people who were there protesting the election results. Just so we are clear.

Breaking into federal offices and putting feet up on desks, stealing laptops and taking selfies is not the actions of true Patriots.
Thank you for understanding who I was originally pointing out when I said the individuals on Jan 6th! The men and women who broke into the capital are the farthest thing from true blooded patriots. What they did was sad and pathetic and could easily be labeled as domestic terrorism. Just as much as BLM and Antifa's actions are terrorism. All three should be seen and dealt with in the same manner.

There were "Groups" or agitators there to cause trouble, and there was a much larger group to protest, and some how, nobody can tell the difference between them, Which was the whole point of the agitators, give everyone a bad name!

Those jackarses who did those things you posted drleserve the full wrath of law, of that there should be no question, however, what about the thousands who were there should they also suffer for the actions of the few?????

There were "Groups" or agitators there to cause trouble, and there was a much larger group to protest, and some how, nobody can tell the difference between them, Which was the whole point of the agitators, give everyone a bad name!

Those jackarses who did those things you posted drleserve the full wrath of law, of that there should be no question, however, what about the thousands who were there should they also suffer for the actions of the few?????
Be careful with who you associate yourself with. Perception is reality in today's world. Not saying it's right. But personally I would avoid the protest/rally scene completely. Simply for these reasons.

All lives matter!
That's why I say everyone is equally worthless.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top