JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Follower of Islam, didn't use a gun, not white, the left was so disappointed. Expect to see this story buried quickly.
On NBC News last night, their story only mentioned his name, no photo, no mention of color/race, no mention of his affiliation with Islam, and immediately deflected to "...the insurrection on January 6th...blah blah blah" as if trying to blame Trump again.

Yep, the liberal media misinformation propaganda outlet doing what it does best.

On NBC News last night, their story only mentioned his name, no photo, no mention of color/race, no mention of his affiliation with Islam, and immediately deflected to "...the insurrection on January 6th...blah blah blah" as if trying to blame Trump again.

Yep, the liberal media misinformation propaganda outlet doing what it does best.
And, it's working. People are still left believing it was a shooting because the bad guy was shot. In my various feeds, I'm reading, when will these mass shootings end.

Because there has been no real push in the mass entertainment outlets, the false story is the one that stuck. The news keeps pushing video of Dec 6th.

MSNBC ON MONDAY:

"He was just getting his life turned around. He Went to DC to learn about the founding fathers where he was targeted and harassed by a band of white nationalists who then chased him through DC for 20 minutes until, sadly, he accidentally crashed into a police barricade. After cutting his way out of the seatbelt he stepped out of the car with his knife, put his hands up in the air and said "don't shoot!" At which point all of the racist cops emptied their guns into poor Noah. Yet another innocent black man slain at the hands of racist White cops "

Show a two or three second video clip on a loop and then .....Cue riots.

CNN had this little tidbit in their most recent article.

"Posts on Green's social media accounts suggest he was struggling with mental illness, including paranoia and delusion -- as he wrote about suffering from "multiple home break ins, food poisonings, assaults, unauthorized operations in the hospital, mind control." Green, an apparent admirer of Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan, posted a video with a caption stating that the "U.S. Government is the #1 enemy of Black people!" and attributed his "terrible afflictions" to forces he presumed were part of the "CIA and FBI, government agencies of the United States of America."

Can't even call it news, it's the propaganda arm of the left, end of story. Sad thing is, people who watch it think that's "news" and that they are "informed."

Oh boy, the politicians in power are really sitting on a diverse powder keg now!
Black people assaulting Asians....inconvenient. Asians are now getting loud.
Black people attacking DC, killing their protectors and their UBER Eats drivers.
White people causing "insurrection".
The Chauvin trial underway, and no matter how it goes, you can bet there will be mayhem at the trial's conclusion.

What's next? The normies stop paying their taxes??
Oooh, I kind of like the sound of that!

Thank you Andy Ngo for capturing the truth before it was deleted by the social media giants. Dirty, filthy, underhanded, %^}*+#+}+}*....
Scientists say we are not capable of going faster than the speed of light. I beg to differ. We need to have a new unit of measurement for the speed with which social media scrubs accounts that counter the progressive narrative.

Scientists say we are not capable of going faster than the speed of light. I beg to differ. We need to have a new unit of measurement for the speed with which social media scrubs accounts that counter the progressive narrative.
Faster than the speed of bad news. :s0062:

Assault sedans. Gotta make a law.
Hoping it was not a raciest black assault sedan.

Black car matters!

Late night news on ABC didn't even have this story!

I do have some leftest family/friends that I'm talking to trying to show how the media is only interested in reporting part of the truth that supports Dems agenda. Few have switched, some are open to other sources of info, then there are others that think it's all alt right fake news.
I'm hoping more ppl will start seeing the whole story, but it's a uphill battle.

Even Fox is soft peddling perps personal data, radical Islamic and Farrakhan connections.

Then and again Fox started hedging their bets with outright leftist commentators prior to the November elections. It's all about money.....has nothing to do with accurately relating a headline story, telling the truth or doing the right thing. They've all become low cost whores.

The propaganda and message shaping is off the charts. We are watching the active destruction of this country....in real time.

Grew up loving playing/watching baseball. Stopped watching baseball last year after they put the BLM BS on the back of the mounds. After this boycott Georgia thing they are dead to me.....seems like they are going out of their way to scuttle viewership.

.....and Coca Cola....WTH is wrong with these people......Headquartered in Georgia. One of their earliest and largest investors was Ty Cobb....one of the greatest ball players ever. Some of his records still stand....but definitely a man of his times and a serious segregationist.

...and worse yet if you mix booze with cola it has to be Coke. Pepsi sucks. Guess it's going to be straight shots and short nights till this BS works itself out....

On a more positive note....buying more small pistol primers today.

Last Edited:
No excitement here, I was honestly just trying to connect the dots.
Consider your dots connected...

capitolattacker.jpeg

Do blue lives really matter to people here? If you're against this maniac who killed an officer and injured another (I am), then you should be against the people on January 6th who killed an officer and injured 120 other officers (I am).

Capitol Police, local police, Oregon State Police, County Sheriffs, military police, FBI, border patrol...they are all blue lives. They are all police. Some people here seem to think their own rural county Sheriffs are great, while OSP are the Governor's thugs, the FBI is corrupt, but border patrol is a-ok...and I just shake my head because the individuals in each agency took an oath and they are all good police who uphold the law and don't change their opinion based on politics.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top