JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is regretful two officers attacked and one killed. I got text of a DC shooting but turned out to be another car attack. Can't share a link from my phone but I guess no one read the story they sent me.

Any bets that they will use this to justify extending the national guard's presence for another three months...just in time for something else to happen that will extend their deployment again?

Any additional bets on whether they use assault with a car to push more gun control?

And for the trifecta, any further bets that the driver will eventually described by the media as some type of "-ist" tied to some form of "-ism"?

Any bets that they will use this to justify extending the national guard's presence for another three months...just in time for something else to happen that will extend their deployment again?

Any additional bets on whether they use assault with a car to push more gun control?

And for the trifecta, any further bets that the driver will eventually described by the media as some type of "-ist" tied to some form of "-ism"?
No bets, I don't want to lose my money.

Hay, wait a tick, was this assault sedan black, with an automatic tranny, V-8 engine, and that scary shoulder thingy that goes up?

Asking for a friend!

Right now, they are playing tidly winks to see which MSM gets to write the narrative of how this was all Trumps fault! :confused::confused::confused:

My brother, a retired Douglas county sheriff's officer once me a story about a gun control advocate paying a visit to the sheriffs office.. The sheriff walked into the room with a semi-automatic cocked and locked the weapon, sat it on the table in front of the idiot and said "when that gun jumps up and shoots one of us we can talk about gun control" the idiot advocate left the room and went back to wherever idiots come from.
Weapons don't kill people"..........only bad people kill, This Noah Green was a bad people.
Yes Douglas County Oregon just in case any of you from Oregon were wondering.

You know what the narrative will be... Trump's fault.

Yet another Trump loving, Farrakhan following, black white supremacist whose life matters...
.... This guy's Facebook history was disappeared faster than you can say, "Social Media". :mad:

Hay, wait a tick, was this assault sedan black, with an automatic tranny, V-8 engine, and that scary shoulder thingy that goes up?

Asking for a friend!

Right now, they are playing tidly winks to see which MSM gets to write the narrative of how this was all Trumps fault! :confused::confused::confused:
lololololol tranny lolololol

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads