JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Cape Town may become the first large city in the world to run out of water, as officials warn there are fewer than 90 days left before the supply runs dry.

The city's mayor Patricia De Lille said residents had until 22 April until "day zero", when authorities have estimated the water supply will be finished if residents do not scale back their usage.

As a result, officials have introduced strict measures to limit the consumption of available water, including capping usage at 87 litres per person per day.

The crisis is the result of three years of low rainfall and drought, coupled with a growing population and an increase in water consumption.

Storage levels in dams serving the coastal South African city dropped to below 30 per cent, but once the dams reach 13.5 per cent capacity the municipal water supply will be turned off for all but essential services, such as supplies to hospitals.

If the taps are turned off, residents will be required to travel to one of the 200 municipal water points across the city to collect a maximum ration of 25 litres per day."

Cape Town could become first major city in world to run out of water

368145-6d54447bcaf9ba4448ba0caa84f756f1.jpg

So, they say the city will run dry, yet there are 200 places that people can go for water? Where is the city getting water if there isn't water? Something smell fishy here? Maybe its a overt bid to get the U.N, to fund their white purge, and they say racism is an American occupation, those former Rhodesians wrote the book on white genocide and racism, and it's spread to Cape Town! I say let them reap what they sow! Not One American Dollar should be sent in AID or any other need, PERIOD! Thirdworld ChitWhole!:mad:

Lol oh that's too bad they have no water mmmmm oh well I need to go to sleep now I got to get up and water my lawn tomorrow well as soon as it stops raining I will HEHEE hahaha

Screw em. Past time to evac all Afrikaaners to new homes in the USA as political refugees and victims of genocide by the "majority rule" government. Let the rest of them drink aardvark whizzzz... That includes the English-speakers who sold out the former Suid-Afrikaan government.
"To hell with them fellas, buzzards got to eat too"...:D

Last Edited:
So, they say the city will run dry, yet there are 200 places that people can go for water? Where is the city getting water if there isn't water? Something smell fishy here? Maybe its a overt bid to get the U.N, to fund their white purge, and they say racism is an American occupation, those former Rhodesians wrote the book on white genocide and racism, and it's spread to Cape Town! I say let them reap what they sow! Not One American Dollar should be sent in AID or any other need, PERIOD! Thirdworld ChitWhole!:mad:

If I understood it correctly, they will issue bottled water. 200 places for 4,000,000 people. I didn't do the math, but they said 20,000 people per water pickup facility. That's 19,999 people you'd have to fight with. I'd start planning on moving.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top