JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, Tac, not meaning to pick on anyone at all, just going off on a tangent. Weird pendants that have different implications in different cultures. The pic I posted is a famous Mattel mess-up where they misunderstood something, having a different cultural reference than the people they were imitating. End of thread-jack, my apologies if it was misunderstood as any sort of attack.

Hey, Tac, not meaning to pick on anyone at all, just going off on a tangent. Weird pendants that have different implications in different cultures. The pic I posted is a famous Mattel mess-up where they misunderstood something, having a different cultural reference than the people they were imitating. End of thread-jack, my apologies if it was misunderstood as any sort of attack.

Not a problem! I still don't know what it's meant to be - mrs tac thinks it might be Ken of ken and Barbie fame, but we might be wrong about that!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top