JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Everything online is exploding right now. Either in efforts to spread the information or to suppress it. Just google hunter Biden iCloud. Google will immediately warn you the information is likely not true lol!

Best picture yet from the leaks is of someone that looks a lot like our sitting President with a young lady!

Grab the popcorn, looks like some news outlets are running it!

:s0093::s0093::s0093:

Panda-Bear.gif

Aloha, Mark

The interwebs never forget! hunter is toast, it's ALL out there for the world to see, there is no running from it now, what a idiot, just like his old man, hope to see Justice, even if it's done Arkansas style!

The interwebs never forget! hunter is toast, it's ALL out there for the world to see, there is no running from it now, what a idiot, just like his old man, hope to see Justice, even if it's done Arkansas style!
Sadly its the life of an addict playing out for all to see. The part that bothers me a LOT is his father, back when he was still all here in the brain KNEW full well the kid was a drug addict. He let the kid make millions so he could take a cut knowing he was destroying his drug addict son at the same time. 🤬
When Daddy is no longer useful to the party Hunter is in for real trouble.

Sadly its the life of an addict playing out for all to see. The part that bothers me a LOT is his father, back when he was still all here in the brain KNEW full well the kid was a drug addict. He let the kid make millions so he could take a cut knowing he was destroying his drug addict son at the same time. 🤬
I've seen what people will do just to stay on a committee at a small club. I can only imagine what some people will do for the level of authority and wealth that these people are pursuing.

Story seems to have gotten pushed down in the news today.

Hopefully something new OPs up that's really damning from the data collected.

Current bureaucracy is about narcissism. The potato is in it for himself. Including using his crack addict son to achieve the end goal.
Or whomever has their fist, elbow deep, in the potato's a-$-$ propping him up for monetary and political gain.

Last Edited:
Hunter biden is unambiguously cooler than either of the trump sons, and also a better person than his deceased brother. What a strange world
Hunter Biden is in no way cool. He's a drug addict whoremongering child molesting felon who cheated with his brother's wife before he was even dead, nocked up a hooker and failed to pay child support.

Hunter Biden is in no way cool. He's a drug addict whoremongering child molesting felon who cheated with his brother's wife before he was even dead, nocked up a hooker and failed to pay child support.
Only through these stories have I learned who Hailey Biden is. She is the one whos number is "Pedo Pete" on the text messages. She is Tik-Tok famous and seems pretty much a younger less druggy version of Hunter from what I've seen so far.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top