JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Actually, the guy doing the receiving at the time did explain it to me. He said he was required to receive them as either a rifle or pistol and that all gunshops were required to do the same thing. He even said "I just got this one in and had to register it as a rifle." as he held up a little white box.

PS: The lower I was looking at was a Spike's that is a pretty recent addition to the inventory.

Not trying to be argumentative here, just curious. If the lower was "received" as a rifle (as the employee stated) doesn't it need to be transfered as the same on the 4473?

I am on vacation and my employee did nothing wrong. When I bought the shop let's just say there were some problems with the inventory and the atf was there the entire time and basically made rulings as needed... the genius that owned the shop before be logged in 32 lowers as rifles... not as receivers... there was no explanation as to why he did this, but towards the end there wasn't much explanation for a lot of things he did... When I went over this with my atf agent she said she would advise me selling them as just that; to people who planned on building rifles. I would prefer not to air all of the previous owners dirty laundry on here, so if anyone has any further questions please contact me directly. Every lower I have in the shop that is not built by superior arms you can build into whatever you want... and once those are gone... well, then its business as usual. As far as "not feeling the vibe" playboy, please let me know the problem... since I got rid of the smoke, cleaned the store, expanded my product line, and have an able bodied employee that is willing to help people.... all I have gotten is complements. If there are any issues you're having please call me or pm me... if anyone would like to know more about why the atf made this decision please contact me.

Nick

Solution, dump the "Rifle lowers" at a bargain price and buy in salable items that won't push away business.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top