JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are you trying to use built-in bookmarks here on the actual Northwest Page, or browser bookmarks in Chrome? What happens when you try?

For clarification, these are the NWFA bookmarks I'm referring to.

1617659659703.png

If I save page on my android which would normally save the page I'm on for later reference, what is saved, is instead, only the nwfa home page

Try using Vivaldi browser. It has a different way of using bookmarks. You can save your favorites to the homepage and they are all right there when it opens up. It's my main browser for android(android sucks) now. Vivaldi also handles the new NWFA update quite nicely. No hiccups whatsoever.

Try using Vivaldi browser. It has a different way of using bookmarks. You can save your favorites to the homepage and they are all right there when it opens up. It's my main browser for android(android sucks) now. Vivaldi also handles the new NWFA update quite nicely. No hiccups whatsoever.
I'm on a Google based phone so does best with Chrome. There just simply isn't a bookmark this thread tab anywhere that I'm seeing. Maybe I'm missing it. Best I can do is watch something to be able to find it later.

Found the bookmark flag icon doh! I never use bookmarks so took a minute.

You can load different browsers on android. Vivaldi is in the play store or you can get it from apkpure and other non Google app sources.

Last Edited:
Still can't save nwfa pages, say an ad or discussion I want to come back to, on my android home page. Didnt work last version either

I just tested this with an Android phone and Google Chrome, and it seemed to work for me.

I went to this page, tapped the 3 vertical dots, tapped the star, closed the browser, reopened the browser, tapped the 3 vertical dots, tapped bookmarks, tapped the bookmark for this page, and it pulled it up.

Is your bookmark process different than this?

I just tested this with an Android phone and Google Chrome, and it seemed to work for me.

I went to this page, tapped the 3 vertical dots, tapped the star, closed the browser, reopened the browser, tapped the 3 vertical dots, tapped bookmarks, tapped the bookmark for this page, and it pulled it up.

Is your bookmark process different than this?
I can do it that way, but prefer to save to home page on my phone as an icon page saved.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top