JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
- Does this only happen when viewing a thread?
- Are you guys seeing a long horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the page when viewing threads?
- Is that something new?

Okay. It just did it again. I see nothing different than the pop up window. And it does not do it every time. And yes, it only happens when moving from one thread, or search, to another. I do not see a long horizontal scroll bar at the bottom.

- Does this only happen when viewing a thread?
- Are you guys seeing a long horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the page when viewing threads?
- Is that something new?
1. NO, it not only happens with the back button thread viewing but classified and when I hit the red X upper right to close the page (randomly)
2. Yes, a horizontal scroll bar with miles of blank space starboard but did not notice that till you prompted
3. Yes, relatively. New to me as of a couple weeks.

1. NO, it not only happens with the back button thread viewing but classified and when I hit the red X upper right to close the page (randomly)
2. Yes, a horizontal scroll bar with miles of blank space starboard but did not notice that till you prompted
3. Yes, relatively. New to me as of a couple weeks.

Thanks, that's helpful :)

Do you know if you're running IE version 11?

I'm sorry I don't speak Greek. I can identify a flash light though.
Windows explorer (search engine ??) with MS 7 Operating system? all new as of first of the year if that is of use.

Heh no problem. In the top right corner below the X you should see a gear icon. Click that, and at the bottom you should see about internet explorer. Click that and it'll give you your version number ;)

Heh no problem. In the top right corner below the X you should see a gear icon. Click that, and at the bottom you should see about internet explorer. Click that and it'll give you your version number ;)
Yes; EI version 7. thanks for the help.
And by the way, I have not been on a lot in the last couple days but it hasn't happened the last couple times. Hope that's a good sign.

I vaguely recall this starting up a couple of years ago (required to use IE on a work computer). It is a function of IE to protect the user when navigating on secure web pages.

Take a look at http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-want-to/d1edcd05-dcee-4b25-a5a0-e9a6a93467d8

On the backend Joe could take a look at How to show the "Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?" when changes committed? (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1119289/how-to-show-the-are-you-sure-you-want-to-navigate-away-from-this-page-when-ch)

elsie

Yes; EI version 7. thanks for the help.
And by the way, I have not been on a lot in the last couple days but it hasn't happened the last couple times. Hope that's a good sign.

Ah, I'm certain this is the source of most of the issues here. IE7 was released in 2006, superseded by IE8 in 2009. We develop the site for compatibility with IE9 and above, though even those may have issues due to age. We always recommend using a current browser (such as IE11, Chrome, or Firefox). Since you're running Windows 7 you shouldn't have any issue upgrading to a modern browser (if you choose). Let me know if you have any questions about that or need assistance.

I posted an ad and proceeded to upload pics as I have done always in the past. This site all of a sudden can't upload pics. What's up with that???????? Ads are no good without pics.

Good to hear, keep me updated :)
Pop up seem to be gone but I am back to the back up button not backing up without rapid fire back up hits.
Oh, and what's really irritating, did before, and now has returned and only seems to happen here is some times when inserting or correcting my post every letter or number I enter will erase the one ahead of it. the only way to then add or change is by adding enough blank spaces to cover the change so I erase spaces not letters.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top