Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Potential Issue Can't log out

Reactions
I can't seem to log out without clicking on a main title or header. When I click on log out, I get the blue spinning circle of death in the tab at the top of the screen that shows the window that's open. So, I've found that if I click on a main title or header, etc. it finishes logging out, a little weird but it works. I've waited awhile, hasn't changed so thought I'd mention it.

OP
41Slinger
Reactions
I like the new format and this isn't really an issue for me other than letting you all know this is happening. Have you heard of this from anyone else ? By the way 11Charlie, I don't talk alot, but your not getting rid of me that easy. :rolleyes:

Hawaiian

Reactions
Why would you want to "log out'? When I am done for the moment here, I just click on my favorites for the next site I want to move to. Is there a reason to "log out"?

OP
41Slinger
Reactions
OK, gonna log out now 41mag. Works like this, CLICK !!! and I'm suppose to go away, nope still here. Ok gonna try again, hopefully Skynet can get me back in. Thanks all, hope it's not a big deal, see ya soon, need my beauty sleep.:s0129:

Funny, with the new version it now takes me several clicks to log back in. With the old version I would just keep a link to the login in page, open it and click the login button and Shazam, I was in. Now it takes three three clicks after I click my saved link in the tool bar.
First world problems, I know. But now my left mouse buttons life expectancy will be reduced by a factor of three.

On PC, click your name at the top and a drop down menu will open, the log out option is at the bottom.

SONALB

Reactions
Thanks DB, I don’t have a working PC currently. I was on my phone and somehow found it by accident sliding sideways. ???

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online