JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
I can't seem to log out without clicking on a main title or header. When I click on log out, I get the blue spinning circle of death in the tab at the top of the screen that shows the window that's open. So, I've found that if I click on a main title or header, etc. it finishes logging out, a little weird but it works. I've waited awhile, hasn't changed so thought I'd mention it.

I like the new format and this isn't really an issue for me other than letting you all know this is happening. Have you heard of this from anyone else ? By the way 11Charlie, I don't talk alot, but your not getting rid of me that easy. :rolleyes:

Why would you want to "log out'? When I am done for the moment here, I just click on my favorites for the next site I want to move to. Is there a reason to "log out"?

OK, gonna log out now 41mag. Works like this, CLICK !!! and I'm suppose to go away, nope still here. Ok gonna try again, hopefully Skynet can get me back in. Thanks all, hope it's not a big deal, see ya soon, need my beauty sleep.:s0129:

Funny, with the new version it now takes me several clicks to log back in. With the old version I would just keep a link to the login in page, open it and click the login button and Shazam, I was in. Now it takes three three clicks after I click my saved link in the tool bar.
First world problems, I know. But now my left mouse buttons life expectancy will be reduced by a factor of three.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top