JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Powder Valley has killer prices. I don't know how they do it. I am trying to figure out how they do it. That much difference in pricing is not usual on any retail product.

Consider that they sell Nation Wide and just about every competitor, or volume shooter, uses them as a supplier. The difference between Powder Valley and most retailers is simple. For them, Powder, Primers, and Bullets, ARE their business, not just a few feet of shelf space in a Retail Store. As an Online Seller, they are also one of the best for Customer Service and fair treatment on Shipping. Unlike many, the Shipping Charges are "actual", not merely a "Shipping and Handling" charge that is often used as a profit center. It sure upsets my mail carrier though when I get a "Flat Rate" box filled with bullets. Only $14 to me but just under 50# for them to carry.

It's easy to figure out and everyone could do the same. Just take delivery (and pay for) truckloads of powder, primers, and bullets to a single location. Then offer it to the public at a small profit margin. Better buying price and less markup.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top