JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good to see the same over all MO we employed in the middle east is here at home with the whole "winning the hearts and minds" and influencing the younger generation to pick up the pen instead of the AK.

You can learn anything you want! provided it's not anything related to anything remotely right of extreme left wing, your demographics history (unless we provide it for you) and only our provided propaganda.

Now I see the real goal of the 20 years spent in GWOT.

Good to see the same over all MO we employed in the middle east is here at home with the whole "winning the hearts and minds" and influencing the younger generation to pick up the pen instead of the AK.

You can learn anything you want! provided it's not anything related to anything remotely right of extreme left wing, your demographics history (unless we provide it for you) and only our provided propaganda.

Now I see the real goal of the 20 years spent in GWOT.
My grandfathers are sadly rolling in their graves @ this. Born in depression and WWII and Korea Vets..

I've been meaning to check but I think Cali had to roll back some of these laws because they might have figured out that their own state Hunters Ed courses were criminal acts. As is selling a hunting license to someone under 18. Oooops.

If you go to sites like NRA or Midway USA you have to click that you are over 18 if you are in Cali. Many junior shooting clubs ceased to be in existence when they created this mess.

There is a pending lawsuit challenging this censorship on free speech and free association grounds. I do not know whether any rulings have been made yet.

So what's the big deal? It's not that hard to stay clear of this. Alcohol and tobacco companies seem to be able to get around this type of restriction, why can't the NRA or firearms manufacturers/dealers? As to specific Junior shooting clubs issue, or the like, yes, a valid basis for challenging the law.

(1) A firearm industry member shall not advertise, market, or arrange for placement of an advertising or marketing communication concerning any firearm-related product in a manner that is designed, intended, or reasonably appears to be attractive to minors.

(2) In determining whether marketing or advertising of a firearm-related product is attractive to minors, as described in paragraph (1), a court shall consider the totality of the circumstances, including, but not limited to, whether the marketing or advertising:
(A) Uses caricatures that reasonably appear to be minors or cartoon characters to promote firearm-related products.
(B) Offers brand name merchandise for minors, including, but not limited to, hats, t-shirts, or other clothing, or toys, games, or stuffed animals, that promotes a firearm industry member or firearm-related product.
(C) Offers firearm-related products in sizes, colors, or designs that are specifically designed to be used by, or appeal to, minors.
(D) Is part of a marketing or advertising campaign designed with the intent to appeal to minors.
(E) Uses images or depictions of minors in advertising and marketing materials to depict the use of firearm-related products.
(F) Is placed in a publication created for the purpose of reaching an audience that is predominately composed of minors and not intended for a more general audience composed of adults.

So what's the big deal? It's not that hard to stay clear of this. Alcohol and tobacco companies seem to be able to get around this type of restriction, why can't the NRA or firearms manufacturers/dealers? As to specific Junior shooting clubs issue, or the like, yes, a valid basis for challenging the law.

(1) A firearm industry member shall not advertise, market, or arrange for placement of an advertising or marketing communication concerning any firearm-related product in a manner that is designed, intended, or reasonably appears to be attractive to minors.

(2) In determining whether marketing or advertising of a firearm-related product is attractive to minors, as described in paragraph (1), a court shall consider the totality of the circumstances, including, but not limited to, whether the marketing or advertising:
(A) Uses caricatures that reasonably appear to be minors or cartoon characters to promote firearm-related products.
(B) Offers brand name merchandise for minors, including, but not limited to, hats, t-shirts, or other clothing, or toys, games, or stuffed animals, that promotes a firearm industry member or firearm-related product.
(C) Offers firearm-related products in sizes, colors, or designs that are specifically designed to be used by, or appeal to, minors.
(D) Is part of a marketing or advertising campaign designed with the intent to appeal to minors.
(E) Uses images or depictions of minors in advertising and marketing materials to depict the use of firearm-related products.
(F) Is placed in a publication created for the purpose of reaching an audience that is predominately composed of minors and not intended for a more general audience composed of adults.
Thank you for posting this.

While I think it is an unnecessary law, I think it is important we know exactly what it is before we raise the battle flags and cry 1st amendment infringement. If we go into outrage and misrepresent what it is, that discredits us to others.

What's the big deal? Is there a constitutional right to tobacco? AB2571 https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=202120220AB2571
was so bad it even banned the state's own hunter safety classes. Even the rabid anti gun California legislators and governor signed a trailer bill in September trying to salvage it. Anti-freedom types don't want the pro-freedom culture to continue, so they tried to ban parents from teaching youth how to safely use firearms.

What about these juveniles? California Grizzlies Junior Rifle Team https://www.nrafamily.org/content/california-grizzlies-like-no-other-junior-shooting-team/
1670273754983.png

Wow, they managed to white-out the first and the second amendment in one fell swoop. I wonder which is the next amendment of the Bill of Rights?
im guessing they go right down the list numerically. 3rd,4th and 5th, etc. etc.... already basically infringing on all of them every time California has a legislature session

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top