JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Baked/broiled bacon is best. Love mine crispy but not burned. Wifey likes limp, sad bacon.

This thread makes me hungry. Now I want to try redeye gravy, and have pancakes, bacon and eggs for dinner...

431754-dbc797358c650336c17829c67c43c759.jpg

I switched from pan frying my bacon to baking it a few years ago and it is way better!

I use a Jelly Roll pan covered with foil, bake at 350-400 depending on Bacon thickness. Flip once during cooking and cook to your liking, I like it crispy but not burnt and it is always cooked perfectly in the oven.

I switched from pan frying my bacon to baking it a few years ago and it is way better!

I use a Jelly Roll pan covered with foil, bake at 350-400 depending on Bacon thickness. Flip once during cooking and cook to your liking, I like it crispy but not burnt and it is always cooked perfectly in the oven.
Does it at least fill the house with the wonderful aroma? If not, you're never gonna see me make bacon by baking it. Pan fryin' all the way to cardiac arrest!

viva la wet spot!
You know, you're gonna find a grease spot one day from that sexbot you printed the night before. :D

Slow and low for a while, then up to high to finish it off. The bacon explosion and I have become friends.
Bacon explosion. Brings to mind those other explosions after super-duper-hot thai food. :eek:

Jeeze... Next thing we'll be trading recipes and talking laundry soap. :s0030:

I know my mom made homemade soap when were little kids. Her first washer when she got married was an open wash tub and motorized wringers. She spent a lot of time washing the clothes but she like how clean the clothes got with the old washer. It was 1970 before she got here her first washing machine with a lid.

My son burns through 15lbs bacon every 3-4wks......
Bacon is a commodity no? Price is $43 low and $67 a case
He is quite the character man

Oh a Bacon aficionado, eh?
I have to watch my intake but say I do partake 3-4 times per week.:D

When all the kids are at home we all pitch in and make Belts on large sourdough or Rye toast and add cheese. So messy but so friggin GOOD!!!:D
Bacon
Egg (fried)
Lettuce
Tomato

Last Edited:
I know my mom made homemade soap when were little kids. Her first washer when she got married was an open wash tub and motorized wringers. She spent a lot of time washing the clothes but she like how clean the clothes got with the old washer. It was 1970 before she got here her first washing machine with a lid.
My grandma used to use one of those in the 60's and early 70's. Very effective things. When I spent two summers in Wyoming, that was the only warsh machine available. I had to teach the others how to use it. Nothing like the crisp feeling of line dried clothes.

Does it at least fill the house with the wonderful aroma? If not, you're never gonna see me make bacon by baking it. Pan fryin' all the way to cardiac arrest!

You know, you're gonna find a grease spot one day from that sexbot you printed the night before. :D

Bacon explosion. Brings to mind those other explosions after super-duper-hot thai food. :eek:

Yes, you still get that good bacon smell through the house that lasts a day or so.:D

You also don't have to worry about the constant flipping and being burned by the grease.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top